Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rarer Dragons Winners Pg 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'd Like to enter please umm idk ticket #14 if it gets enough people if not 4?

Oopsies! sorry!

Prize list
8, 2, 4, 3, 1, 6, 5 ,7
I'd Like to enter please umm idk ticket #14 if it gets enough people if not 4?

Oopsies! sorry!

Prize list
8, 2, 4, 3, 1, 6, 5 ,7
So we have to choose numbers? I'll take 7 then!
So we have to choose numbers? I'll take 7 then!
Putting in a ticket for 1! So many pretties.

Edited to make things easier, sorry I misunderstood!
In order of preference:
Putting in a ticket for 1! So many pretties.

Edited to make things easier, sorry I misunderstood!
In order of preference:
8uUHxh2.png
Artist | Cyvern's Wyverns

H5oS9j0.png
I'll enter too. I'd like number 2, please

EDIT: Sorry about that, I just seen everyone else picking one number so I did to.

My preference is. 2,1,3,4,8,5,6,7
I'll enter too. I'd like number 2, please

EDIT: Sorry about that, I just seen everyone else picking one number so I did to.

My preference is. 2,1,3,4,8,5,6,7
I would like to enter. My preference list would be:

5, 8, 6, 2, 1, 3, 4, 7

EDIT: Sorry about that. I thought that might be what you meant, but I wasn't 100% sure.
I would like to enter. My preference list would be:

5, 8, 6, 2, 1, 3, 4, 7

EDIT: Sorry about that. I thought that might be what you meant, but I wasn't 100% sure.
jjTXz3w.png
I'd like to enter.
EDIT: in order, I like 1, 4, 3, (small gap) 7, 2, 5
But 1 is by FAR my favorite :)
I'd like to enter.
EDIT: in order, I like 1, 4, 3, (small gap) 7, 2, 5
But 1 is by FAR my favorite :)
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
edit

5, 8 , 7, 6, 1, 3, 2, 4
edit

5, 8 , 7, 6, 1, 3, 2, 4
I would like to enter. Number in order 8, 7, 1, 3, 6.
Thank you in advance :-)
@Zakiax
Oh OK. Well if I get any other I happily take him/her as well but the list is with my preferences :)
I would like to enter. Number in order 8, 7, 1, 3, 6.
Thank you in advance :-)
@Zakiax
Oh OK. Well if I get any other I happily take him/her as well but the list is with my preferences :)
Hello! I'd like to enter for #7, please c:

Edit: My favourites are 7, 8, 6, and 1
Hello! I'd like to enter for #7, please c:

Edit: My favourites are 7, 8, 6, and 1
@KisaWolfz @Aralynia @Nermmal @Rynnikins @SageLiln @Rootmuncher @Cyvern @Neptonian @TwilightFlower @Denotice @tlepitzalo @Kindredstarshine @OverTheWolf

All of you guys are entered but I think you mis understood me, you are entered in for all of them. This is a raffle with 8 prizes so there will be 8 winners total. What i need from you guys is a full list of which dragons you prefer to win. Kindrenstarshine has the right idea making a list. If there is a dragon you don't care for you can obstain from putting it on your list and if you happen to get that dragon when you are rolled then I will reroll for said dragon.

So if you could please edit your first posts with a list of the prizes that would be wonderful and would make announcing the winners at the end a lot easier.
@KisaWolfz @Aralynia @Nermmal @Rynnikins @SageLiln @Rootmuncher @Cyvern @Neptonian @TwilightFlower @Denotice @tlepitzalo @Kindredstarshine @OverTheWolf

All of you guys are entered but I think you mis understood me, you are entered in for all of them. This is a raffle with 8 prizes so there will be 8 winners total. What i need from you guys is a full list of which dragons you prefer to win. Kindrenstarshine has the right idea making a list. If there is a dragon you don't care for you can obstain from putting it on your list and if you happen to get that dragon when you are rolled then I will reroll for said dragon.

So if you could please edit your first posts with a list of the prizes that would be wonderful and would make announcing the winners at the end a lot easier.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13