Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | soots' accents - The Swandancer
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
@soots

Should i send through CR or Message
@soots

Should i send through CR or Message
@sorai Gems are preferred!

@Imani Either is fine. c:
@sorai Gems are preferred!

@Imani Either is fine. c:
back from a long hiatus :B
@soots Sorry, I'm all out of gems atm! You caught me at a bad time T_T
@soots Sorry, I'm all out of gems atm! You caught me at a bad time T_T
djwsSDd.png
@Akihiko No problemo! Extra copies will go up on the AH, if you're interested later. c:
@Akihiko No problemo! Extra copies will go up on the AH, if you're interested later. c:
Bump!
Bump!
@soots in case you are wondering I added myself for another Blown Sands I traded away my copy >3>"

also holey smokes that female guardian wip looks fantastic!!!! cant wait for it <3
@soots in case you are wondering I added myself for another Blown Sands I traded away my copy >3>"

also holey smokes that female guardian wip looks fantastic!!!! cant wait for it <3

The Swandancer was approved! :D Pinging you guys because you haven't paid- if you're no longer interested or need more time, just let me know!

@refrayn
@Imani
@Amorah
@hybris

The Sundown Path copies arrived! Pinging those who haven't paid- if you're no longer interested or need more time, just let me know. c:

@Chemistry
Akihiko shoot, didn't mean to ping you <.< sorry!
@Imani [t]

The Swandancer was approved! :D Pinging you guys because you haven't paid- if you're no longer interested or need more time, just let me know!

@refrayn
@Imani
@Amorah
@hybris

The Sundown Path copies arrived! Pinging those who haven't paid- if you're no longer interested or need more time, just let me know. c:

@Chemistry
Akihiko shoot, didn't mean to ping you <.< sorry!
@Imani [t]

Last pings for The Swandancer and The Sundown Path! If there are no responses within a couple of days I'll throw the copies up on the AH, so please let me know if you're still interested. c:

Swandancer:

@refrayn
@Imani
@Amorah
@hybris

Sundown Path:

@Chemistry
Imani

Last pings for The Swandancer and The Sundown Path! If there are no responses within a couple of days I'll throw the copies up on the AH, so please let me know if you're still interested. c:

Swandancer:

@refrayn
@Imani
@Amorah
@hybris

Sundown Path:

@Chemistry
Imani
@Soot

May I do a mixed payment ?
@Soot