Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
Please please please yes. I have a strong, maniacal hatred for all coli enemies that shoot any form of bolts *glares at Serthis and Dryads* because they're instant-kill for my coli speed. If I could turn off effects I might be less tempted to throw my computer out the window.
Please please please yes. I have a strong, maniacal hatred for all coli enemies that shoot any form of bolts *glares at Serthis and Dryads* because they're instant-kill for my coli speed. If I could turn off effects I might be less tempted to throw my computer out the window.
Agreed Avarice. Bump!
Agreed Avarice. Bump!
Yes I would love this. When I'm grinding to level my dragons it takes forever because of the effects.

Could we with that also turn off the animation that goes with faes and certain monsters? Like, the hanging in the air thing? (Does anyone know what I mean?) I don't know if that would go with general animations.
Yes I would love this. When I'm grinding to level my dragons it takes forever because of the effects.

Could we with that also turn off the animation that goes with faes and certain monsters? Like, the hanging in the air thing? (Does anyone know what I mean?) I don't know if that would go with general animations.
Haiji_Tenebris.png
+1 support, great idea!
+1 support, great idea!
oh yes please!

whenever I had to use rally, it just take way too long, several second, precious seconds that I could have use to quickly dispatch the critters

help the load, help the player, who isn't happy?

by all means, there might or might not be coding difficulties that I have no idea...

but I still support
oh yes please!

whenever I had to use rally, it just take way too long, several second, precious seconds that I could have use to quickly dispatch the critters

help the load, help the player, who isn't happy?

by all means, there might or might not be coding difficulties that I have no idea...

but I still support
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@Haiji
Yes I know what you mean. On my current laptop things without movement work on a slightly bearable slow pace. That is ruined once a fae or a flying creature comes out, though.

@Mavasue
Thank you!

@oneirodrakon
I don't know how much of a hassle something like this would be on the developers and coders for the game, but I have a feeling that it CAN be done. It's all a matter of if word gets spread to the admin/devs and when they can fit it into their schedule if it does get that far.
@Haiji
Yes I know what you mean. On my current laptop things without movement work on a slightly bearable slow pace. That is ruined once a fae or a flying creature comes out, though.

@Mavasue
Thank you!

@oneirodrakon
I don't know how much of a hassle something like this would be on the developers and coders for the game, but I have a feeling that it CAN be done. It's all a matter of if word gets spread to the admin/devs and when they can fit it into their schedule if it does get that far.
I'd like to support this. I like the effects, but it'd be a nice speed up when all I'm doing is grinding for food.
I'd like to support this. I like the effects, but it'd be a nice speed up when all I'm doing is grinding for food.
yeah! bump
yeah! bump
All for this. Those few seconds of animation take up to a full minute on my computer.
All for this. Those few seconds of animation take up to a full minute on my computer.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
bump bump
bump bump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42