Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch mains??
1 2 3 4 5
@Skuzz

ridges bein my fav dragons, i wholeheartedly approve.

boba tea is awesome, man. i kno the best place to get it in my city (a place in china town) which also has rly good food.

ok. this is to anyone readin this... ships. the inevitable question. bc i don't ship often but when i do, i go whole hog (heheheheh).
i've got a few for overwatch but i wanna see if anyone else has any first. if anyone's even readin this.
@Skuzz

ridges bein my fav dragons, i wholeheartedly approve.

boba tea is awesome, man. i kno the best place to get it in my city (a place in china town) which also has rly good food.

ok. this is to anyone readin this... ships. the inevitable question. bc i don't ship often but when i do, i go whole hog (heheheheh).
i've got a few for overwatch but i wanna see if anyone else has any first. if anyone's even readin this.
@Tim

I'll just list :P

Offense: Pharah?? Tracer?? Genji?? Reaper?? Honestly among those four but I never play any of them enough
Defense: Torbjorn or Junkrat
Support: Mercy
Tank: Reinhardt or Roadhog :D
@Tim

I'll just list :P

Offense: Pharah?? Tracer?? Genji?? Reaper?? Honestly among those four but I never play any of them enough
Defense: Torbjorn or Junkrat
Support: Mercy
Tank: Reinhardt or Roadhog :D
@avespanthera - omg i'd love to hear abt any ships you have!
@avespanthera - omg i'd love to hear abt any ships you have!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Takes on 2/3 of my favourite TF2 classes, Demoman and Sniper: Junkrat and Widowmaker mains! :P I adapted to them well and I have the most fun playing these two classes.
Takes on 2/3 of my favourite TF2 classes, Demoman and Sniper: Junkrat and Widowmaker mains! :P I adapted to them well and I have the most fun playing these two classes.
@MettatonNEO

oh boy

there aren't like... a ton. i just rly like lucio/d.va, mercy w/ reinhardt or pharah (have not decided which i like more... i think i have a thing abt age differences tho whoops)... and roadrat. that is the trash-est trash ship but i..... rly like it.
no ragrets
@MettatonNEO

oh boy

there aren't like... a ton. i just rly like lucio/d.va, mercy w/ reinhardt or pharah (have not decided which i like more... i think i have a thing abt age differences tho whoops)... and roadrat. that is the trash-est trash ship but i..... rly like it.
no ragrets
@avespanthera - aaaaah i love lucio/d.va honestly like their in-game conversation is adorrbssss haha

but omg!!! those ships are good too! heh i've seen people ship roadrat the Ultimate Trash
i've never heard of mercy n pharah though! that sounds so cute!
@avespanthera - aaaaah i love lucio/d.va honestly like their in-game conversation is adorrbssss haha

but omg!!! those ships are good too! heh i've seen people ship roadrat the Ultimate Trash
i've never heard of mercy n pharah though! that sounds so cute!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
UUUHHH YOU CAN'T HAVE MA=

Jokes aside, my main is Lucio. He's so much fun to speed about, healing and destroying people off ledges with his secondary fire..
UUUHHH YOU CAN'T HAVE MA=

Jokes aside, my main is Lucio. He's so much fun to speed about, healing and destroying people off ledges with his secondary fire..
@MettatonNEO

it's actually p popular, since pharah can be a great "escape route" for mercy when she's flyin around. ppl have dubbed it "pharmercy" (which is like, 50% o why i like the ship tbh).

Ultimate Trash Ships are the best types, rly.
@MettatonNEO

it's actually p popular, since pharah can be a great "escape route" for mercy when she's flyin around. ppl have dubbed it "pharmercy" (which is like, 50% o why i like the ship tbh).

Ultimate Trash Ships are the best types, rly.
Lucio, Junkrat, Reaper and Mei

I play Lucio the most though I love his Ribbit skin and plus its just fun pushing people off the map lol
Lucio, Junkrat, Reaper and Mei

I play Lucio the most though I love his Ribbit skin and plus its just fun pushing people off the map lol
1 2 3 4 5