Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch mains??
1 2 3 4 5
@Tim
I play alot of Mercy and Bastion, Roadhog is pretty fun too -v-
@Tim
I play alot of Mercy and Bastion, Roadhog is pretty fun too -v-
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
If I had the game I would main D.Va because she is my precious daughter and I love her...but alas I don't have the game, I just watch streams of it. And make text post memes about it.
If I had the game I would main D.Va because she is my precious daughter and I love her...but alas I don't have the game, I just watch streams of it. And make text post memes about it.
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
Bastion, 76, D.va, and Mcree are my go-tos!

D.va is a lot of fun to play with, Bastion is Bastion lol, 76 is such a great all around DPS, and Mcree is great for those times you just want to break some faces in.
Bastion, 76, D.va, and Mcree are my go-tos!

D.va is a lot of fun to play with, Bastion is Bastion lol, 76 is such a great all around DPS, and Mcree is great for those times you just want to break some faces in.
3xgPfeK.png
Junkrat ALWAYS. I haven't been able to get the hang of playing anyone else but I play one hell of a mean Junkrat. He's also just one of my favorite characters in general tbh. I just LOVE being able to set traps and blow people(or myself) to the moon with concussion mines. FAVORITE GARBAGE CHILD OKAY.
Junkrat ALWAYS. I haven't been able to get the hang of playing anyone else but I play one hell of a mean Junkrat. He's also just one of my favorite characters in general tbh. I just LOVE being able to set traps and blow people(or myself) to the moon with concussion mines. FAVORITE GARBAGE CHILD OKAY.
@Skuzz

gOOD. MORE LOVE FOR TRASHRAT.
this makes me happy. now we just need to band together for a 6-junkrat team for shenanigans.
@Skuzz

gOOD. MORE LOVE FOR TRASHRAT.
this makes me happy. now we just need to band together for a 6-junkrat team for shenanigans.
@avespanthera Literally everything I learn about Junkrat makes me love him more. Like the whole thing about how he keeps boba tea in that canteen. A++ Also this recently actually happened to me: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/661c3ee922745ccce43db481bca70076/tumblr_o8s8s1dgnN1r0dvquo1_1280.png[/img] I wasn't even playing with a group. It just........ happened lol. Somehow we even won that match. Must've confused the other team though.
@avespanthera
Literally everything I learn about Junkrat makes me love him more. Like the whole thing about how he keeps boba tea in that canteen. A++

Also this recently actually happened to me:

tumblr_o8s8s1dgnN1r0dvquo1_1280.png

I wasn't even playing with a group. It just........ happened lol. Somehow we even won that match. Must've confused the other team though.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gifstormcatcher_100x100.jpgtumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Symmetra and Reinhardt!!
Symmetra and Reinhardt!!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
@avespanthera

ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE been trying so hard to get a 6 Junkrat team going just imagine the CHAOS. ALSO UHM @Toreutic I have GOT to know where you saw that tidbit and what other amazing factoids you know because I have been hungry for more Junkrat trivia but it's been hard to find.

I'm sorry I have a lot of love for this weirdo. My nerd gaming group even call me that now because I play him so much LOL.
@avespanthera

ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE been trying so hard to get a 6 Junkrat team going just imagine the CHAOS. ALSO UHM @Toreutic I have GOT to know where you saw that tidbit and what other amazing factoids you know because I have been hungry for more Junkrat trivia but it's been hard to find.

I'm sorry I have a lot of love for this weirdo. My nerd gaming group even call me that now because I play him so much LOL.
@Skuzz

it was a tweet from one o the devs iirc, answerin the question o what's in the canteen.

ALSO YES that needs to be a thing. MORE ALL-JUNKRAT TEAMS. MORE CHAOS. and don't worry bout how much u love junkrat bc i can assure u i love him at least as much. to an unhealthy degree. i'm trapped in overwatch/junker hell & i don't wanna leave.

@Toreutic

it... it's beautiful. i can only imagine all the explosions and giggling.

day or so after i read that he keeps boba in his canteen, there was a street fair near my house, & i got boba tea (which we here call bubble tea) at one o the food trucks (tho the bubble tea is much better elsewhere in the city).
@Skuzz

it was a tweet from one o the devs iirc, answerin the question o what's in the canteen.

ALSO YES that needs to be a thing. MORE ALL-JUNKRAT TEAMS. MORE CHAOS. and don't worry bout how much u love junkrat bc i can assure u i love him at least as much. to an unhealthy degree. i'm trapped in overwatch/junker hell & i don't wanna leave.

@Toreutic

it... it's beautiful. i can only imagine all the explosions and giggling.

day or so after i read that he keeps boba in his canteen, there was a street fair near my house, & i got boba tea (which we here call bubble tea) at one o the food trucks (tho the bubble tea is much better elsewhere in the city).
@avespanthera
I am so glad you agree he is just the bees knees, also YESS fellow boba fan, me and my friend have ALL the boba tea places by our uni marked on the GPS because we're addicted.

I need to find me a Junkrat fandragon(he's going to be a ridgeback they have the PERFECT smile)
@avespanthera
I am so glad you agree he is just the bees knees, also YESS fellow boba fan, me and my friend have ALL the boba tea places by our uni marked on the GPS because we're addicted.

I need to find me a Junkrat fandragon(he's going to be a ridgeback they have the PERFECT smile)
1 2 3 4 5