Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
@KrakenGuard

One of the tabs in the Account Settings should do that thing :D
@KrakenGuard

[quote name="Shakes" date=2016-06-15 10:36:34] @KrakenGuard One of the tabs in the Account Settings should do that thing :D [/quote] AH! There we go! I am blind! Thank you, @Shakes ^^
Shakes wrote on 2016-06-15:
@KrakenGuard

AH! There we go! I am blind!
Thank you, @Shakes ^^
The dragons using the new colors are eye-popping! Wow.
The dragons using the new colors are eye-popping! Wow.
b612e8a8268f40687bfbff94f29e02f8.jpg
First off, congrats too all flight rising staff and supporters! It's awesome to see how far the site has come!

I might like to make a request though, the red here burns my eyes and is incredibly hard to see, I struggle reading the text in red, it leaves red "burned" images in my eyes for a while after. Is there any way to adjust that without being a giant ***? I'm sorry if so! I know I'm only one voice, so I'm not expecting to have it changed on my behalf!

Thank you either way!
First off, congrats too all flight rising staff and supporters! It's awesome to see how far the site has come!

I might like to make a request though, the red here burns my eyes and is incredibly hard to see, I struggle reading the text in red, it leaves red "burned" images in my eyes for a while after. Is there any way to adjust that without being a giant ***? I'm sorry if so! I know I'm only one voice, so I'm not expecting to have it changed on my behalf!

Thank you either way!
Happy Anniversary for everyone, and good job everybody for another successful year!
Happy Anniversary for everyone, and good job everybody for another successful year!
@Strychnos Oh thank god it's a glitch, I was so upset seeing my UB Mirrors with the heads colored like that. I thought it was an update!
@Strychnos Oh thank god it's a glitch, I was so upset seeing my UB Mirrors with the heads colored like that. I thought it was an update!
Z7cgb70.png
celebrate?
celebrate?
forum vista so fantastic!
forum vista so fantastic!
lAMPalI.png19950422.pngimage.png2.png
yeah!!Congratulations FR third year!!!
yeah!!Congratulations FR third year!!!
Aah! All this stuff is so awesome!!
Aah! All this stuff is so awesome!!
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188