Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperial Grab Bag! [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Color preference: White and most pastel colors
Colors to avoid: Brown and green
Pairing you are most interested in: Any, they're all gorgeous
Color preference: White and most pastel colors
Colors to avoid: Brown and green
Pairing you are most interested in: Any, they're all gorgeous
I am 3 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
@sixsmith Got you noted down~

@Saturn Haha, I understand. I'll have her written down - love the matching names, by the way. xD

@Wildehearted Noted! Hopefully we will be able to provide. >w>

@Haptic Noted! :D

@Foggeh Love the Lion King.
@sixsmith Got you noted down~

@Saturn Haha, I understand. I'll have her written down - love the matching names, by the way. xD

@Wildehearted Noted! Hopefully we will be able to provide. >w>

@Haptic Noted! :D

@Foggeh Love the Lion King.
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Sitka, my sis'd love an imp! :0

Friend's Name/Lair ID: Vanvan
Colors they enjoy: Ooh, I think she's all over the place but she enjoys bright tones with monochrome together? Especially purples and greens with blacks and grays.
Colors they dislike: Uuh, pink and reddish things I think.

*edited because I pinged wrong
@Sitka, my sis'd love an imp! :0

Friend's Name/Lair ID: Vanvan
Colors they enjoy: Ooh, I think she's all over the place but she enjoys bright tones with monochrome together? Especially purples and greens with blacks and grays.
Colors they dislike: Uuh, pink and reddish things I think.

*edited because I pinged wrong
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@Fimbulvtr
Haha thanks. xD
We're roman god / planet buddies 8D
/fistbump
@Fimbulvtr
Haha thanks. xD
We're roman god / planet buddies 8D
/fistbump
@sixsmith Sent an imperial your way!
@sixsmith Sent an imperial your way!
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Sitka and @Fimbulvtr this is so great that you're doing this!
@Sitka and @Fimbulvtr this is so great that you're doing this!
@solknots
Thanks! We sort of came to terms that breeding for selling is just really stressful, so we decided to make it fun. :D

@ Everyone
Thanks for all of your interest! Fimbulvtr will edit the front post as you post, and for anyone interested in my pairs, a bunch are coming off cooldown in 4 - 14 days. Heads up, I have another two pairs I'm about to add, by the way.
@solknots
Thanks! We sort of came to terms that breeding for selling is just really stressful, so we decided to make it fun. :D

@ Everyone
Thanks for all of your interest! Fimbulvtr will edit the front post as you post, and for anyone interested in my pairs, a bunch are coming off cooldown in 4 - 14 days. Heads up, I have another two pairs I'm about to add, by the way.
Color preference: Mainly dark colors at the moment (midnight and shadow are my absolute favorite colors), though I love blues/greens/yellows as well.
Colors to avoid: Magenta and leaf are the only two I can't stand, I'm fine with everything else. c:
Pairing you are most interested in: Fimbulvtr's #11 and Sitka's #8

Edit: Ahahah wow, bravo me for forgetting to ping @Fimbulvtr and @Sitka. I don't usually make that big of a blunder, but being in tech week for a show makes my brain decide that nothing else is important, and stuff like this happens. I'd be forever grateful to be put on the list, but if you don't want to serve someone who makes that big of a misstep, I totally understand and will just delete this post so as not to clog up your board.
Color preference: Mainly dark colors at the moment (midnight and shadow are my absolute favorite colors), though I love blues/greens/yellows as well.
Colors to avoid: Magenta and leaf are the only two I can't stand, I'm fine with everything else. c:
Pairing you are most interested in: Fimbulvtr's #11 and Sitka's #8

Edit: Ahahah wow, bravo me for forgetting to ping @Fimbulvtr and @Sitka. I don't usually make that big of a blunder, but being in tech week for a show makes my brain decide that nothing else is important, and stuff like this happens. I'd be forever grateful to be put on the list, but if you don't want to serve someone who makes that big of a misstep, I totally understand and will just delete this post so as not to clog up your board.
@Fimbulvtr

Color preference: Monochrome! White!! Anything light!!!
Colors to avoid: Brown, green !! !! !
Pairing you are most interested in: Fimbulvtr's Pair #6!!!
@Fimbulvtr

Color preference: Monochrome! White!! Anything light!!!
Colors to avoid: Brown, green !! !! !
Pairing you are most interested in: Fimbulvtr's Pair #6!!!
@Fimbulvtr

Color preference: light colors preferably, but I'm okay with anything really.
Colors to avoid: brown, orange, and green!!!
Pairing you are most interested in: Fimbulvtr's 9th pair, the tiger/shimmer mix

thank you
@Fimbulvtr

Color preference: light colors preferably, but I'm okay with anything really.
Colors to avoid: brown, orange, and green!!!
Pairing you are most interested in: Fimbulvtr's 9th pair, the tiger/shimmer mix

thank you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18