Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperial Grab Bag! [Open]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Color preference: Dark blues or greens
Colors to avoid: Anything in the brown spectrum
Pairing you are most interested in: Sitka's Pair #3
Color preference: Dark blues or greens
Colors to avoid: Anything in the brown spectrum
Pairing you are most interested in: Sitka's Pair #3
Hey, I'd love a precious little Imp to call my own~ OwO

Color preference: Something vivid but not too horribly contrasting - I like natural, plantsy tones like browns, blues, and greens all getting chumy with each other. (OK to be perfectly honest I'm looking for SNK-themed dragons oops)
Colors to avoid: I do not like yellow/orange primaries i'M REALLY SORRY
Pairing you are most interested in: @Sitka 's Pair 3 (with pairs 6 and 1 being EXCRUCIATINGLY CLOSE SECONDS)
Hey, I'd love a precious little Imp to call my own~ OwO

Color preference: Something vivid but not too horribly contrasting - I like natural, plantsy tones like browns, blues, and greens all getting chumy with each other. (OK to be perfectly honest I'm looking for SNK-themed dragons oops)
Colors to avoid: I do not like yellow/orange primaries i'M REALLY SORRY
Pairing you are most interested in: @Sitka 's Pair 3 (with pairs 6 and 1 being EXCRUCIATINGLY CLOSE SECONDS)
mMRXsZf.png
@Lunatty
@Saro
Sent two boys your way!
@Lunatty
@Saro
Sent two boys your way!
I already own one imp but if you're accepting people who only have one...

Color preference: Greens, blues, reds, blacks. If I'm allowed to request genes i would LOVE iri and/or shim.
Colors to avoid: Pink and pastels.

This is so nice of you guys, thank you!!
I already own one imp but if you're accepting people who only have one...

Color preference: Greens, blues, reds, blacks. If I'm allowed to request genes i would LOVE iri and/or shim.
Colors to avoid: Pink and pastels.

This is so nice of you guys, thank you!!
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Color preference: Reds please! Preferably a male if possible
Colors to avoid: White/pastels
Pairing you are most interested in:Sitka's 5 and maybe 6

Thanks! This is really kind of you!
Color preference: Reds please! Preferably a male if possible
Colors to avoid: White/pastels
Pairing you are most interested in:Sitka's 5 and maybe 6

Thanks! This is really kind of you!
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@beBlueberry We would prefer to gift imperials to people who don't own one currently. (:
@beBlueberry We would prefer to gift imperials to people who don't own one currently. (:
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Sitka I am at a loss for words with how gorgeous this baby is. I couldn't have asked for a prettier babe.
@Sitka I am at a loss for words with how gorgeous this baby is. I couldn't have asked for a prettier babe.
mMRXsZf.png
@Sitka Thanks so much for the gorgeous Imp!
@Sitka Thanks so much for the gorgeous Imp!
@Fimbulvtr
Not for me but for a friend who still doesn't own any imperial yet and who can't speak english very well only can speak french so she can't participate in our forum . I want to help her get one imperial in her place . Thank you .
Friend's Name/Lair ID: Kazhaar 34587
Colors they enjoy: white/black/rose/pink/aqua/seafoam/obsidian
Colors they dislike: Charcoal , coal , grey , platinum ,silver, thistle
I think she would love one baby from your pair 10 because it's cloest to what she likes and she very love iri/shimmer combo gene thank you again that's very nice of you ^^
@Fimbulvtr
Not for me but for a friend who still doesn't own any imperial yet and who can't speak english very well only can speak french so she can't participate in our forum . I want to help her get one imperial in her place . Thank you .
Friend's Name/Lair ID: Kazhaar 34587
Colors they enjoy: white/black/rose/pink/aqua/seafoam/obsidian
Colors they dislike: Charcoal , coal , grey , platinum ,silver, thistle
I think she would love one baby from your pair 10 because it's cloest to what she likes and she very love iri/shimmer combo gene thank you again that's very nice of you ^^
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Fimbulvtr I'm curious, is this still going on? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just noticed that the thread isn't as active as of late. XD
@Fimbulvtr I'm curious, is this still going on? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just noticed that the thread isn't as active as of late. XD
si_zpsfx1jgsjp.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18