Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Delicious, delicious, calories(Question)
1 2
What's the least healthy thing you've ever eaten? Was it good or bad?

I just tried a Poptart icecream sandwich for the first time, and it was crazy good, but now I feel like I need to eat a whole head of lettuce or something to balance it out, lol. Also, I'm wondering what crazy sort of desserts and junk food are out there in the world? I've heard about Elvis's fools gold sandwich.
What's the least healthy thing you've ever eaten? Was it good or bad?

I just tried a Poptart icecream sandwich for the first time, and it was crazy good, but now I feel like I need to eat a whole head of lettuce or something to balance it out, lol. Also, I'm wondering what crazy sort of desserts and junk food are out there in the world? I've heard about Elvis's fools gold sandwich.
@CarolynJean
One time I ate an entire tub of frosting, on icecream.
It was delicious. I'm going to eat a salad I feel so unhealthy.
@CarolynJean
One time I ate an entire tub of frosting, on icecream.
It was delicious. I'm going to eat a salad I feel so unhealthy.
z62eca5281a764.gif
Probably that KFC sandwich that was less of a sandwich and more like two big pieces of fried chicken with cheese inbetween.
Probably that KFC sandwich that was less of a sandwich and more like two big pieces of fried chicken with cheese inbetween.
My writing project.
probably the pulled pork nachos my roommate brought home from the Montanas he works at

sweet babies I looked up the calories for that one and I had to clutch my pearls. Granted, they're meant to share, and I didn't eat the whole thing, but whoo mama.

the lobster grilled cheese I had once probably wasn't too healthy either
probably the pulled pork nachos my roommate brought home from the Montanas he works at

sweet babies I looked up the calories for that one and I had to clutch my pearls. Granted, they're meant to share, and I didn't eat the whole thing, but whoo mama.

the lobster grilled cheese I had once probably wasn't too healthy either
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
Paczki. Very dense and very heavy Polish dessert. They're similar to donuts with various fillings. The kind I had were custard filled and extremely decadent but so delicious
Paczki. Very dense and very heavy Polish dessert. They're similar to donuts with various fillings. The kind I had were custard filled and extremely decadent but so delicious
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
Possibly an entire bag of cotton candy/candy floss. Yes, I know that it's literally just sugar (and flavoring). Do I care? NOPE!
Possibly an entire bag of cotton candy/candy floss. Yes, I know that it's literally just sugar (and flavoring). Do I care? NOPE!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
These are all amazing
These are all amazing
I usually get nachos when going to the movies, but it said they're 1,300 calories, which is nearly my entire day's worth. I probably shouldn't get them again, but they are really good ;-;
I usually get nachos when going to the movies, but it said they're 1,300 calories, which is nearly my entire day's worth. I probably shouldn't get them again, but they are really good ;-;
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
I had a whole Dessert pizza once (dessert pizza= cinnamon icing and sugar on top of pizza bread, it was heavenly)
I had a whole Dessert pizza once (dessert pizza= cinnamon icing and sugar on top of pizza bread, it was heavenly)
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
Either the deep-fried Oreos at the state fair (I ate like, 20 over the course of the day, those things are awesome), or the fancy chocolate cake I had at a party once, or the great many times I ate a whole (family-sized) pot of mac n' cheese. I have a bottomless stomach, but I could feel myself getting a sugar high while I was eating the first two. @-@
Either the deep-fried Oreos at the state fair (I ate like, 20 over the course of the day, those things are awesome), or the fancy chocolate cake I had at a party once, or the great many times I ate a whole (family-sized) pot of mac n' cheese. I have a bottomless stomach, but I could feel myself getting a sugar high while I was eating the first two. @-@
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2