Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Found, thank you so much!]
1 2 3 4 5
Hello there I am hoping to help somebody over on facebook breed their dream dragon which is a midnight/nightshade/marigold nature imperial girlie!
They have a male imp of their own that has close colors and I went and hunted down some dragons in active lairs that would give a 1/60 chance for the colors and a high chance of imperial.

Since nobody I picked out is in nature, I was wondering if you guys would let me borrow one of your girls so that I can lay the nest. :)

I'm going to ping the potential ladies in order of likelihood to get the imperial outcome, but anybody can reply in whatever order you come! :)

@ClickClockWood with your imperial girl, Afterlife
@Kairos with your imperial girl, Nightmare
@Acacia with your imperial girl, citrouille

@Kimpe with your wildclaw girl, Kith
@rinbagel with your coatl girl, Jack
@Violentte with your coatl girl, GreyWorm

@MischeifCipher with your nocturne girl, Nyx
@Oreloki with your nocturne girl, Hallow
@canaryesque with your nocturne girl, Phobia

I also understand that some of you have loads of apparel on your girls so feel free to hold off before sending them over (if you're willing to!) to see if someone with less apparel on is willing to send their lady. :)
If need be, I will also send over collateral dragons to help ensure you that you will get your beautiful girls back!

@NovaFace hooray hoorah! :D Yay for dream dragons <3
Hello there I am hoping to help somebody over on facebook breed their dream dragon which is a midnight/nightshade/marigold nature imperial girlie!
They have a male imp of their own that has close colors and I went and hunted down some dragons in active lairs that would give a 1/60 chance for the colors and a high chance of imperial.

Since nobody I picked out is in nature, I was wondering if you guys would let me borrow one of your girls so that I can lay the nest. :)

I'm going to ping the potential ladies in order of likelihood to get the imperial outcome, but anybody can reply in whatever order you come! :)

@ClickClockWood with your imperial girl, Afterlife
@Kairos with your imperial girl, Nightmare
@Acacia with your imperial girl, citrouille

@Kimpe with your wildclaw girl, Kith
@rinbagel with your coatl girl, Jack
@Violentte with your coatl girl, GreyWorm

@MischeifCipher with your nocturne girl, Nyx
@Oreloki with your nocturne girl, Hallow
@canaryesque with your nocturne girl, Phobia

I also understand that some of you have loads of apparel on your girls so feel free to hold off before sending them over (if you're willing to!) to see if someone with less apparel on is willing to send their lady. :)
If need be, I will also send over collateral dragons to help ensure you that you will get your beautiful girls back!

@NovaFace hooray hoorah! :D Yay for dream dragons <3
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Morichinatsu that sounds fun. I could let you borrow citrouille if nobody else answers, maybe trade her for one of your dragons as collateral?
@Morichinatsu that sounds fun. I could let you borrow citrouille if nobody else answers, maybe trade her for one of your dragons as collateral?
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Morichinatsu Thank you so much for doing this <3
@Morichinatsu Thank you so much for doing this <3
"We're wind flight, corgies are kinda our thing."
@Morichinatsu idk if you've found a lady homie yet but Phobes is totally down for a fling if you ever need her in the future c:
@Morichinatsu idk if you've found a lady homie yet but Phobes is totally down for a fling if you ever need her in the future c:
PLAGUESONG tumblr
J9Uyx5L.png
@Morichinatsu
I'm planning on breeding Nightmare with one of my dragons when she comes off cool down, but if you end up needing to do another nest, let me know!
@Morichinatsu
I'm planning on breeding Nightmare with one of my dragons when she comes off cool down, but if you end up needing to do another nest, let me know!
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@morichinatsu
update!
I found a boy closer to the range I need, I'm currently setting up a CR with this user.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158821&tab=dragon&did=24457649
I do have a Noct breed change, to give me a better chance of Imperials, I'd rather not use it, but whatever gets me closest to my dream imp
@morichinatsu
update!
I found a boy closer to the range I need, I'm currently setting up a CR with this user.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158821&tab=dragon&did=24457649
I do have a Noct breed change, to give me a better chance of Imperials, I'd rather not use it, but whatever gets me closest to my dream imp
Thank you to everyone who responded! I'm going to hold off on re-pinging you guys because I don't want to ping you all until we get more replies but thank you! :D

@NovaFace oo!! Hmmhmm... that would definitely give us a load better chance to get the colors but I really don't want you to use up a noc scroll! hmmmmmm
Wellll... (You really don't need to read any of this stuff lol it's mostly just me blabbering about my ideas to help me organize them) what we could do instead is slowly work our way up to breeding with an imperial, but that would take a loooong time between waiting for cooldowns and nests to hatch and shuffling dragons around and all of that.
The range that the new boy would give with any one of the girls would be a 1/6 chance to get the proper colors, but as a mirror it would be about a 1/3rd chance to bump any kids up to the next rarity if we bred him against a spiral, snapper, ridge, or pearl.
Against an imperial that's about a 3% chance with a mirror mate. A 10% chance with a rarer mate than mirror, and 15% chance with a skydancer x imperial.
To breed a mirror with a skydancer would also be a 15% chance, making it quite rare to get the skydancer in the first place...

While stepping the rarities is indeed an option, I think it would probably be best to breed the original male against a wildclaw or coatl. While it does dramatically decrease the chance of getting the right colors, it also increases the chance of imperial while at the same time increasing the chance of getting larger nests, thus making the outcome we're looking for more likely to come out. Since imperials have a shorter cooldown than wildclaw or coatl, if we can perchance get two from that section on standby, we could breed the imperial as soon as he comes off of cooldown.

At the same time, having a new male doesn't, by any means, say that we can't utilize both of them!! Although going about the breeding which way is a different matter.
Utilizing that nest size again, we could breed the imperial with Phobia instead while breeding the mirror with an imperial, since either of the two breeds would have the same outcome chance when bred against a mirror.

In that case, it is most totally up to the owners of the ladies and how long/often they'd be willing to let us borrow them!
I personally think that the best way to tackle this would be to try breeding the imperial with either a wildclaw or coatl while trying to steppe the rarity of kiddos from the mirror, or if patience with the mirror won't do well for you, we could just straight away try to breed him with a nocturne or imperial.

If we breed the mirror to a skydancer, that would be about a 2.4% chance to get a baby skydancer that has the perfect color combo, then a 15% chance to step it up to an imperial.
If, instead, he is bred directly to an imperial then that is a 0.48% chance to get the perfect baby simply in colors and breed, ouch. Even rarer if we're also accounting for gender.

To conclude my long rant:
I think the best option is to use both males.
Breed the imperial with either a wildclaw or coatl while breeding the mirror with a skydancer, and then any skydancer kiddos from the pair with an imperial. There's five extremely recently active skydancer ladies, one of which is even in a nature lair.
If you would like, I can go ahead and ping the skydancer owners and we can even ask the nature owner if they'd be willing to try to breed for the skydancer child while I try to breed for the imperial.
Thank you to everyone who responded! I'm going to hold off on re-pinging you guys because I don't want to ping you all until we get more replies but thank you! :D

@NovaFace oo!! Hmmhmm... that would definitely give us a load better chance to get the colors but I really don't want you to use up a noc scroll! hmmmmmm
Wellll... (You really don't need to read any of this stuff lol it's mostly just me blabbering about my ideas to help me organize them) what we could do instead is slowly work our way up to breeding with an imperial, but that would take a loooong time between waiting for cooldowns and nests to hatch and shuffling dragons around and all of that.
The range that the new boy would give with any one of the girls would be a 1/6 chance to get the proper colors, but as a mirror it would be about a 1/3rd chance to bump any kids up to the next rarity if we bred him against a spiral, snapper, ridge, or pearl.
Against an imperial that's about a 3% chance with a mirror mate. A 10% chance with a rarer mate than mirror, and 15% chance with a skydancer x imperial.
To breed a mirror with a skydancer would also be a 15% chance, making it quite rare to get the skydancer in the first place...

While stepping the rarities is indeed an option, I think it would probably be best to breed the original male against a wildclaw or coatl. While it does dramatically decrease the chance of getting the right colors, it also increases the chance of imperial while at the same time increasing the chance of getting larger nests, thus making the outcome we're looking for more likely to come out. Since imperials have a shorter cooldown than wildclaw or coatl, if we can perchance get two from that section on standby, we could breed the imperial as soon as he comes off of cooldown.

At the same time, having a new male doesn't, by any means, say that we can't utilize both of them!! Although going about the breeding which way is a different matter.
Utilizing that nest size again, we could breed the imperial with Phobia instead while breeding the mirror with an imperial, since either of the two breeds would have the same outcome chance when bred against a mirror.

In that case, it is most totally up to the owners of the ladies and how long/often they'd be willing to let us borrow them!
I personally think that the best way to tackle this would be to try breeding the imperial with either a wildclaw or coatl while trying to steppe the rarity of kiddos from the mirror, or if patience with the mirror won't do well for you, we could just straight away try to breed him with a nocturne or imperial.

If we breed the mirror to a skydancer, that would be about a 2.4% chance to get a baby skydancer that has the perfect color combo, then a 15% chance to step it up to an imperial.
If, instead, he is bred directly to an imperial then that is a 0.48% chance to get the perfect baby simply in colors and breed, ouch. Even rarer if we're also accounting for gender.

To conclude my long rant:
I think the best option is to use both males.
Breed the imperial with either a wildclaw or coatl while breeding the mirror with a skydancer, and then any skydancer kiddos from the pair with an imperial. There's five extremely recently active skydancer ladies, one of which is even in a nature lair.
If you would like, I can go ahead and ping the skydancer owners and we can even ask the nature owner if they'd be willing to try to breed for the skydancer child while I try to breed for the imperial.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@morichinatsu
Honestly, I was thinking about maybe doing a breed change anyway, but turn the mirror into a coatl, which would give me a reason to want to keep the mirror. we can continue the plan to mate both males with eligible imps, and see what we get
But I'm sure if we can bump the Mirror's rarity up, he's the one that's going to be the father to my dream dragon.
Originally I was going to ask the owner of the mirror to breed the parents again, but I'm pretty sure he was a fluke and I'm pretty sure I'm lucky that he got as close to the colours as I need that he did. . .
:P
What do you think are our chances if we turn him into a coatl??
@morichinatsu
Honestly, I was thinking about maybe doing a breed change anyway, but turn the mirror into a coatl, which would give me a reason to want to keep the mirror. we can continue the plan to mate both males with eligible imps, and see what we get
But I'm sure if we can bump the Mirror's rarity up, he's the one that's going to be the father to my dream dragon.
Originally I was going to ask the owner of the mirror to breed the parents again, but I'm pretty sure he was a fluke and I'm pretty sure I'm lucky that he got as close to the colours as I need that he did. . .
:P
What do you think are our chances if we turn him into a coatl??
@NovaFace
Turning him into a coatl would mean the 17% chance for colors, a 97% chance for imperial, and then a 50% chance for a girl. That would make it about 8.25% chance to get the perfect girl imp with him. Color and breed alone would be 16.5% chance, and in the event that we got a boy instead, we could breed the baby imp boy with an imp girl for a close color range, and still breed the coatl for another chance at the girl too.
In terms of time, a skydancer is 25 days vs a coatl which is 35 days, but the chance to get her is definitely a lot better as a coatl.

If it wouldn't be a loss to use a coatl scroll on him, I think it's definitely worth it to make him coatl! :)
Even better, if we manage to get babies from both of the pairs that are even closer in range, then we can most likely breed them together if there's no lineage conflicts! :D
Two of the imperial ladies are direct sisters, but the third imperial, citrouille, is not related to either of them (or at least she's far enough removed that her kiddos could breed with kiddos of either of the other ladies)
@NovaFace
Turning him into a coatl would mean the 17% chance for colors, a 97% chance for imperial, and then a 50% chance for a girl. That would make it about 8.25% chance to get the perfect girl imp with him. Color and breed alone would be 16.5% chance, and in the event that we got a boy instead, we could breed the baby imp boy with an imp girl for a close color range, and still breed the coatl for another chance at the girl too.
In terms of time, a skydancer is 25 days vs a coatl which is 35 days, but the chance to get her is definitely a lot better as a coatl.

If it wouldn't be a loss to use a coatl scroll on him, I think it's definitely worth it to make him coatl! :)
Even better, if we manage to get babies from both of the pairs that are even closer in range, then we can most likely breed them together if there's no lineage conflicts! :D
Two of the imperial ladies are direct sisters, but the third imperial, citrouille, is not related to either of them (or at least she's far enough removed that her kiddos could breed with kiddos of either of the other ladies)
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@morichinatsu
Its amazing that you know all of this. like, I of course ran into all these girls when I was looking for potential mates, but the fact that you have to down to an exact percentage is amazing. I'll need a few days to save for the coatl scroll, but it shouldn't be too hard
@morichinatsu
Its amazing that you know all of this. like, I of course ran into all these girls when I was looking for potential mates, but the fact that you have to down to an exact percentage is amazing. I'll need a few days to save for the coatl scroll, but it shouldn't be too hard
1 2 3 4 5