Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
@kanashimibeast @draconisgirl Hi there! I'm sorry this is out of the blue, but I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm currently trying to breed a dragon that looks like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=81&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=34&auth=88feccae58e7d90db659ff3666b71c38da4a4ac5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] His colors would be Green/Jungle/Hunter, his genes would be Speckle/Stripes/Thylacine and he would have plague eyes. Since a dragon with the correct color combination could not be found, I was wondering if you two would be willing to breed these two dragons until I got a male with the combination? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17268861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172689/17268861_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23436297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234363/23436297_350.png[/img] [/url] I will gladly pay any stud fees, and would only want to keep a single male hatchling with the color combination above. I also have a friend in plague who will gladly breed them. Please let me know if we can work something out! I would also be willing to buy one or both of these dragons if I don't get the desired color on the first nest and this becomes a hassle.
@kanashimibeast
@draconisgirl

Hi there! I'm sorry this is out of the blue, but I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm currently trying to breed a dragon that looks like this:

dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=81&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=34&auth=88feccae58e7d90db659ff3666b71c38da4a4ac5&dummyext=prev.png

His colors would be Green/Jungle/Hunter, his genes would be Speckle/Stripes/Thylacine and he would have plague eyes. Since a dragon with the correct color combination could not be found, I was wondering if you two would be willing to breed these two dragons until I got a male with the combination?

17268861_350.png

23436297_350.png

I will gladly pay any stud fees, and would only want to keep a single male hatchling with the color combination above. I also have a friend in plague who will gladly breed them. Please let me know if we can work something out! I would also be willing to buy one or both of these dragons if I don't get the desired color on the first nest and this becomes a hassle.
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@KittyCheshire

I'd be willing to loan my dragon to you, but considering how he's one of my lair favorites (and one of my level 20 dragons) I'm only comfortable loaning him, not selling him. As for stud fees, would you prefer to pay in gems or treasure? I'm fine accepting either.
@KittyCheshire

I'd be willing to loan my dragon to you, but considering how he's one of my lair favorites (and one of my level 20 dragons) I'm only comfortable loaning him, not selling him. As for stud fees, would you prefer to pay in gems or treasure? I'm fine accepting either.
25kn900.pngVisit my Art Shop here!
@kanashimibeast

Thank you very much! As for selling him I completely understand why you wouldn't. I'd also be paying in treasure. All my gems went towards a Coatl breed change for a Timothy Lawrence fan dragon.
@kanashimibeast

Thank you very much! As for selling him I completely understand why you wouldn't. I'd also be paying in treasure. All my gems went towards a Coatl breed change for a Timothy Lawrence fan dragon.
@kanashimibeast

Alright! I'm ready to breed them! The lair he will be bred in is the plague lair of @GalacticDayDream. I can send you the payment through a PM and you can deliver him there!
@kanashimibeast

Alright! I'm ready to breed them! The lair he will be bred in is the plague lair of @GalacticDayDream. I can send you the payment through a PM and you can deliver him there!
@kittycheshire

Okay then, is a stud fee of 10,000 treasure alright with you?
@kittycheshire

Okay then, is a stud fee of 10,000 treasure alright with you?
@kanashimibeast

That's more than alright!
@kanashimibeast

That's more than alright!
@kittycheshire

Alright, then I'll send my dragon over to your friend right away, thank you ^^
@kittycheshire

Alright, then I'll send my dragon over to your friend right away, thank you ^^
@kanashimibeast
@kittycheshire

Well, there's good news and bad news. We bred a perfect dragon, but it's a female. I found a male with a tighter range for you to use in your project. I'll message them and breed in my lair again when ever the female is ready.

@kanashimibeast
@kittycheshire

Well, there's good news and bad news. We bred a perfect dragon, but it's a female. I found a male with a tighter range for you to use in your project. I'll message them and breed in my lair again when ever the female is ready.

make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gifm37z8.gif