Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I've never posted on the forums before
1 2
And I've been playing FR since it started almost... am I a horrible person? Probably. The forums frighten me but here goes nothing. How is everyone?
And I've been playing FR since it started almost... am I a horrible person? Probably. The forums frighten me but here goes nothing. How is everyone?
@archiie The forums aren't that bad, like 99% of the people here are super nice ;3
@archiie The forums aren't that bad, like 99% of the people here are super nice ;3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@ankha I know! The tumblr community is very nice and I'd love to get to know more people on the site. I've just sort of stuck to myself for the longest time aha. I've always wanted to get into selling art on here but everyone seems to have awesome things put together and I don't think i could compete
@ankha I know! The tumblr community is very nice and I'd love to get to know more people on the site. I've just sort of stuck to myself for the longest time aha. I've always wanted to get into selling art on here but everyone seems to have awesome things put together and I don't think i could compete
@archiie
You'd be surprised at how supportive the community is here. I'm currently posting a story of my own creation on the Creative Corner, and it's become quite popular (which I never thought would happen). So put yourself out there! You never know what you might find.
@archiie
You'd be surprised at how supportive the community is here. I'm currently posting a story of my own creation on the Creative Corner, and it's become quite popular (which I never thought would happen). So put yourself out there! You never know what you might find.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@archiie
Nice name you got there, m8.
We even joined the same day. Woah.
@archiie
Nice name you got there, m8.
We even joined the same day. Woah.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@archiie

Welcome to the forums!
@archiie

Welcome to the forums!
PQznZys.png
@eaglefairy Maybe I will ^^

@ArchieHicox Thank you! Us Archie's need to stick together eh?

@SariStar~ Thank you! Doesn't seem so bad after all. You all seem like a nice bunch
@eaglefairy Maybe I will ^^

@ArchieHicox Thank you! Us Archie's need to stick together eh?

@SariStar~ Thank you! Doesn't seem so bad after all. You all seem like a nice bunch
@archiie Welcome welcome! I guess now you get the fun of this half of the site too!
@archiie Welcome welcome! I guess now you get the fun of this half of the site too!
pLyyAr6.png
@Heat I'm hoping to! Also I adore your signature OwO what lovely art
@Heat I'm hoping to! Also I adore your signature OwO what lovely art
@archiie Thank you! It's an adoptable from the art sales forum! I have the artist name listed on my clan profile but don't remember it off the top of my head...
@archiie Thank you! It's an adoptable from the art sales forum! I have the artist name listed on my clan profile but don't remember it off the top of my head...
pLyyAr6.png
1 2