Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Closed
Closed. Lmao I feel like a beggar but I can't do hardly anything right.
Closed. Lmao I feel like a beggar but I can't do hardly anything right.
Or you can just save up for them like everyone else.
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
[quote name="Lamia" date=2016-06-13 17:14:33] Or you can just save up for them like everyone else. [/quote]
Lamia wrote on 2016-06-13:
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you cannot always be sure of their authenticity." ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1864
[quote name="Lamia" date=2016-06-13 17:14:33] Or you can just save up for them like everyone else. [/quote]
Lamia wrote on 2016-06-13:
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
@DragonMum
Unfortunately, I don't have any scrolls (I'm terrible at keeping a good budget in this game), but I have some friends who have done projects with scrolls before and the way that they saved up for them was putting a certain amount of currency in their vault every day so they can't spend it and before long there's enough. Scrolls are really expensive items so it would be very difficult to get your hands on one for free, but if you keep a good budget you might be able to find a good deal for one eventually :)
@DragonMum
Unfortunately, I don't have any scrolls (I'm terrible at keeping a good budget in this game), but I have some friends who have done projects with scrolls before and the way that they saved up for them was putting a certain amount of currency in their vault every day so they can't spend it and before long there's enough. Scrolls are really expensive items so it would be very difficult to get your hands on one for free, but if you keep a good budget you might be able to find a good deal for one eventually :)
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
@Percifrax I'll be sure to take a note of that! Thank you!
@Percifrax I'll be sure to take a note of that! Thank you!