Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED 13 Nest Raffle (see p29, 34)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40
And what a lovely lovely morning it is! Hiya Flight Rising!

@Draikar
Added your tickets! Welcome! And I completely sympathize with your difficulties lair-wise. I'm trying to decide how to handle a bunch of nests that hatch today...

@BeingOfNature
Woah, sounds unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear you had trouble - it's for a similar reason that I never refer people that are in my raffles. On the upside... you won the bump ticket!
And what a lovely lovely morning it is! Hiya Flight Rising!

@Draikar
Added your tickets! Welcome! And I completely sympathize with your difficulties lair-wise. I'm trying to decide how to handle a bunch of nests that hatch today...

@BeingOfNature
Woah, sounds unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear you had trouble - it's for a similar reason that I never refer people that are in my raffles. On the upside... you won the bump ticket!
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Deryni Yeah, only happened twice, but I only ping like 3 people now, and that's only on big raffles like this, so they have a good chance of winning something awesome :3

WOO! FREEBIES!!!
@Deryni Yeah, only happened twice, but I only ping like 3 people now, and that's only on big raffles like this, so they have a good chance of winning something awesome :3

WOO! FREEBIES!!!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Putting penguins in your bento is the best way to make sure you don't eat them! Ha! [img]http://glorysmischief.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/kids-school-lunch-130123b.jpg[/img]
Putting penguins in your bento is the best way to make sure you don't eat them! Ha!
kids-school-lunch-130123b.jpg
ZNhRsiG.png
@BeingOfNature, never fear. I don't mind your pinging me at all. There will be days when I decide I can't do anything about it, but I actually appreciate your showing me wonderful things.

@Deryni, thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to seeing how this all develops. You've put a lot of good stuff on the board. If I win...it will be very difficult to make any decisions. lol
@BeingOfNature, never fear. I don't mind your pinging me at all. There will be days when I decide I can't do anything about it, but I actually appreciate your showing me wonderful things.

@Deryni, thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to seeing how this all develops. You've put a lot of good stuff on the board. If I win...it will be very difficult to make any decisions. lol
Time for a bump :D
Time for a bump :D
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
Penguin bump!

untied-shoes-penguins.jpg
Penguin bump!

untied-shoes-penguins.jpg
@Deryni, let's make numbers even and pretty :E And bump. With a penguin UTAUloid [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/108/6/0/mono_kurune_by_akitazeo-d3e9e8y.png[/img] [s]she was prettier on the scetches... with giant peguin speaker... so kewt[/s]
@Deryni, let's make numbers even and pretty :E

And bump. With a penguin UTAUloid
mono_kurune_by_akitazeo-d3e9e8y.png

she was prettier on the scetches... with giant peguin speaker... so kewt
@Seiun
And another 74 tickets for you! You've brought us to 2600 tickets, which means Aurora & Borealis are donating two eggs to this raffle!

We need more celebration penguins!

celebration-penguin-md.png

Also, @Kaaniel has donated a nest. So we have thirteen nests, which is just right for a series of near-Halloween hatchies. Adding them to the front page!

I've added a loose one as well!
@Seiun
And another 74 tickets for you! You've brought us to 2600 tickets, which means Aurora & Borealis are donating two eggs to this raffle!

We need more celebration penguins!

celebration-penguin-md.png

Also, @Kaaniel has donated a nest. So we have thirteen nests, which is just right for a series of near-Halloween hatchies. Adding them to the front page!

I've added a loose one as well!
LE BUMP!
LE BUMP!
Have another penguin bump! [img]http://fashionista.com/uploads/2011/10/rex_penguin_sweaters_ll_111020_wblog.jpeg[/img]
Have another penguin bump!
rex_penguin_sweaters_ll_111020_wblog.jpeg
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40