Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find FR?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
In a German dragon/art forum I saw lots of FR-Threads,and soon became curious. After missing some reg windows because eh and holiday,Ifinally registered :3
In a German dragon/art forum I saw lots of FR-Threads,and soon became curious. After missing some reg windows because eh and holiday,Ifinally registered :3
pssst... dragons for sale here
I used to watch Undel on DeviantArt. I've always liked her dragons and even have a jewelry box with a tile in the lid that has one of her dragons on it. Eventually I was lucky enough to catch a registration window. Life was busy for me during the kickstarter so I haven't been with the game since the beginning..though I wish I could have been.
I used to watch Undel on DeviantArt. I've always liked her dragons and even have a jewelry box with a tile in the lid that has one of her dragons on it. Eventually I was lucky enough to catch a registration window. Life was busy for me during the kickstarter so I haven't been with the game since the beginning..though I wish I could have been.
@SuperFridqe dragged me here
@SuperFridqe dragged me here
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
My best friend got super into it, and converted me and a few other friends so they'd get referral bonuses during a reg window. Most of them dropped out after a while, but I'm still stuck in dragon hell...

(I also own one of Undel's Dragonart books - it took me longer than it should to click that she created the site. OTL I just remember having a moment of 'so THAT'S why the art is familiar!')
My best friend got super into it, and converted me and a few other friends so they'd get referral bonuses during a reg window. Most of them dropped out after a while, but I'm still stuck in dragon hell...

(I also own one of Undel's Dragonart books - it took me longer than it should to click that she created the site. OTL I just remember having a moment of 'so THAT'S why the art is familiar!')
hdWqAOO.png
uY2YPWr.png
fLdYOuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
3lqUxcO.png rUoKR6y.png
leo4ZYP.png
Pgv53XB.png
x8bDWFu.png
Originally I found FR in an ad on Virtual Pet Site forums (during the failed Teripets revival project, sad tear). It was advertising the new-to-be--or maybe just-released actually that makes more sense--skydancer breed...
...but I was not amused with how shoved these dragons were into their sad little box and upturnt my nose and never looked back.

Until a year and a halfish (???) later. One of my friends @Silve registered and then promptly told me about the site the day after June 2014 registration closed.
Then I actually became interested, proceeded to research about the site and set up cross-site trades for three months, and joined in October ':D

I used to be really disappointed that I had joined later because I missed out on old items, but I already have all the sprites (sans Light) anyway and probably wouldn't have met the people I did or have the dragons I have with an earlier registration!
Originally I found FR in an ad on Virtual Pet Site forums (during the failed Teripets revival project, sad tear). It was advertising the new-to-be--or maybe just-released actually that makes more sense--skydancer breed...
...but I was not amused with how shoved these dragons were into their sad little box and upturnt my nose and never looked back.

Until a year and a halfish (???) later. One of my friends @Silve registered and then promptly told me about the site the day after June 2014 registration closed.
Then I actually became interested, proceeded to research about the site and set up cross-site trades for three months, and joined in October ':D

I used to be really disappointed that I had joined later because I missed out on old items, but I already have all the sprites (sans Light) anyway and probably wouldn't have met the people I did or have the dragons I have with an earlier registration!
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
When i was on a dragon wiki (wings of fire to be exact) on many pages there were depictions of what the dergs looked like, and the cpation of the pics would say "FR scry ref". after digging a bit i figured out that FR stood for flight rising, so i googled it waited for the window to open
When i was on a dragon wiki (wings of fire to be exact) on many pages there were depictions of what the dergs looked like, and the cpation of the pics would say "FR scry ref". after digging a bit i figured out that FR stood for flight rising, so i googled it waited for the window to open
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
I found FR through many posts on Wajas, it was various things, currency trading, the chat forums, and raves about nocturnes during the first NotN. I looked it up and waited for a registration window and when I caught one I joined.
I found FR through many posts on Wajas, it was various things, currency trading, the chat forums, and raves about nocturnes during the first NotN. I looked it up and waited for a registration window and when I caught one I joined.
Hahaha @JaxieCat you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoy dragon hell.

As for me, I was big into the dragon community on iFunny, and searched the tag on Tumblr for a while, when I came across some pictures of Coatls and Skydancers. I posted them on iFunny and @SquishDragon happened to see the post, and they recommended FR to me, and we have been friends ever since.

(And I've dragged several more people into dragon hell, including @floweythegreat , @hylianmiklala and @OwlMarbel )
Hahaha @JaxieCat you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoy dragon hell.

As for me, I was big into the dragon community on iFunny, and searched the tag on Tumblr for a while, when I came across some pictures of Coatls and Skydancers. I posted them on iFunny and @SquishDragon happened to see the post, and they recommended FR to me, and we have been friends ever since.

(And I've dragged several more people into dragon hell, including @floweythegreat , @hylianmiklala and @OwlMarbel )
4fr206l.png
A friend poked me to join, so I did. Here I am 3 years later trapped forever.

If you newer people think there's an escape, there isn't. There is no escape, one of us, one of us.
A friend poked me to join, so I did. Here I am 3 years later trapped forever.

If you newer people think there's an escape, there isn't. There is no escape, one of us, one of us.
Users from Subeta were talking about it on the forums and I missed the January registration so I waited for the February registration.

I'm dragon garbage, help

Also, there is a lot more traffic here especially the art forums. And inflation on Subeta is a nightmare so I started visiting less often compared to here.
Users from Subeta were talking about it on the forums and I missed the January registration so I waited for the February registration.

I'm dragon garbage, help

Also, there is a lot more traffic here especially the art forums. And inflation on Subeta is a nightmare so I started visiting less often compared to here.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18