Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 187 188
Nice:3
Nice:3
Happy 3rd anniversary!
Happy 3rd anniversary!
Even more amazing ^3^
Even more amazing ^3^
tumblr_inline_nwu3ns4Xof1t7d5o3_500.gif
PlagueFamiliars_zpsbj8luezv.png
I'm crying at my luck I didn't try for a vista until yesterday and after just 3 battles in the delta I got it blesssss
I'm crying at my luck I didn't try for a vista until yesterday and after just 3 battles in the delta I got it blesssss
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
yay we got a party hat!! :D best party EVER!!!! love you guys! <3
yay we got a party hat!! :D best party EVER!!!! love you guys! <3
nature_contest2.png
Looks nice! =3
Looks nice! =3
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
I LOVE these new colors! 8D
I LOVE these new colors! 8D
Thanks for the jellyfish vista! I just need to get it before July 25th so I can use it on my dad's birthday. He died back in November, and he used to be called "Jellyfish" by me because jellyfish don't have brains. July 25th is his Birthday and I want it to honor him. <3
Thanks for the jellyfish vista! I just need to get it before July 25th so I can use it on my dad's birthday. He died back in November, and he used to be called "Jellyfish" by me because jellyfish don't have brains. July 25th is his Birthday and I want it to honor him. <3
You guys. Have you guys been watching Steven Universe. I spy among the new colours Amethyt - Lapis - Sapphire - Peridot - Ruby - Garnet - Rose - Pearl. Y'ALL NERDS.
You guys. Have you guys been watching Steven Universe. I spy among the new colours Amethyt - Lapis - Sapphire - Peridot - Ruby - Garnet - Rose - Pearl. Y'ALL NERDS.
+9h FR time. Tardigrades are basically my spirit animal. They/Them.
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
Is there a reason why my Vista for the 3ed anniversary isn't working I know i activated it
Is there a reason why my Vista for the 3ed anniversary isn't working I know i activated it
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 187 188