Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 187 188
@Phoenixsong

you ROCK. Thank you for the answer!! ...I feel better and less worried about using my Anniversary vista now. :P I didn't want to LOSE it!
@Phoenixsong

you ROCK. Thank you for the answer!! ...I feel better and less worried about using my Anniversary vista now. :P I didn't want to LOSE it!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@CirqueAerien

I was hoping for it pretty much after the colour wheel expansion announcement.
With all these new colours, getting goal dragons is going to be difficult even more so, because now people are going to have more goal dragons, but aren't going to have the lair space even with it fully expanded.

I suppose it's still possible staff will allow us to purchase additional lair spaces, but I'm starting to think it's unlikely. Though I am honestly unsure, since I can't read staffs' minds' haha.

We'll just have to wait and see, obviously :P
@CirqueAerien

I was hoping for it pretty much after the colour wheel expansion announcement.
With all these new colours, getting goal dragons is going to be difficult even more so, because now people are going to have more goal dragons, but aren't going to have the lair space even with it fully expanded.

I suppose it's still possible staff will allow us to purchase additional lair spaces, but I'm starting to think it's unlikely. Though I am honestly unsure, since I can't read staffs' minds' haha.

We'll just have to wait and see, obviously :P
OMG Vistas! Thank you!
OMG Vistas! Thank you!
Aleahtoo.gif
I may have only just arrived on the scene a few months go, but this place is already one of my favorite places to visit. Happy 3rd Anniversary FR, and I hope to see many more! <3
I may have only just arrived on the scene a few months go, but this place is already one of my favorite places to visit. Happy 3rd Anniversary FR, and I hope to see many more! <3
lJegL0c.png
I'm loving the vistas! Thank you giving us the opportunity to obtain some!
I'm loving the vistas! Thank you giving us the opportunity to obtain some!
YAY!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!
Happy third anniversary, Flight Rising. Let's make it to the fourth, yeah?
Happy third anniversary, Flight Rising. Let's make it to the fourth, yeah?
qAuPklL.png
Happy 3rd Anniversary Everyone!!!
Happy 3rd Anniversary Everyone!!!
WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing additions! I'm really loving the new colour combos that some of my pairings can produce now :3
Amazing additions! I'm really loving the new colour combos that some of my pairings can produce now :3
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 187 188