Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | May New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37
@Revenge adding your name back into the raffle
@Revenge adding your name back into the raffle
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the sixteenth set of winners! 1. @SilverFeather84 2. @NexusEden 3. @XxEuphoriaxX 4. @PartnerzInCrime 5. @chilly132 6. @Juneberry [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"[/b] [quote=O12]Cursed Watcher Chest [item=cursed watcher chest][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the sixteenth set of winners!

1. @SilverFeather84
2. @NexusEden
3. @XxEuphoriaxX
4. @PartnerzInCrime
5. @chilly132
6. @Juneberry

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"
O12 wrote:
Cursed Watcher Chest
Cursed Watcher Chest

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
@britneyrox

1. FAM1 (Almandine Surgeon, Ember Mouse, Glowing Pocket Mouse, Sunset Lasher)
2. O2

Thank yooou!
@britneyrox

1. FAM1 (Almandine Surgeon, Ember Mouse, Glowing Pocket Mouse, Sunset Lasher)
2. O2

Thank yooou!
sh5xjiu.png
kSsCpBU.png
WBC5JG3.png
GUa9lQd.png
Sj0rxT4.png
juZiZK2.png
KwxLkEj.png
wCvD2EV.png
szLFrpq.png
HxL61bT.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
VcHnwUF.png
QUIpVFE.png
RI1dQsH.png
WtQy0hm.png
5bCmnnb.png
HslJD2N.png
HJLIYn4.png
MsqRUgo.png
rI18gRz.png
ExZ9JCk.png
xBEAdV6.png
0zy2W7P.png
o6n8ZXM.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
ELWEhez.png
@BritneyRox

Yay for 6th :D

1. FAM1 (Double-tailed Warcat, Ember Mouse, Sunset Lasher, Fan Scorpion)
2. FOOD2
3. D5
4. O7
5. O2
6. FAM1 (Almandine Sturgeon, Venomous Toridae, Janustrap, and that pink octoflier that won't tell me its name).
@BritneyRox

Yay for 6th :D

1. FAM1 (Double-tailed Warcat, Ember Mouse, Sunset Lasher, Fan Scorpion)
2. FOOD2
3. D5
4. O7
5. O2
6. FAM1 (Almandine Sturgeon, Venomous Toridae, Janustrap, and that pink octoflier that won't tell me its name).

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
D5 please! I really need some dragons! :P
D5 please! I really need some dragons! :P
iwYc0Z8.png
@britneyrox

pinging for @SilverFeather84
@britneyrox

pinging for @SilverFeather84
sh5xjiu.png
kSsCpBU.png
WBC5JG3.png
GUa9lQd.png
Sj0rxT4.png
juZiZK2.png
KwxLkEj.png
wCvD2EV.png
szLFrpq.png
HxL61bT.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
VcHnwUF.png
QUIpVFE.png
RI1dQsH.png
WtQy0hm.png
5bCmnnb.png
HslJD2N.png
HJLIYn4.png
MsqRUgo.png
rI18gRz.png
ExZ9JCk.png
xBEAdV6.png
0zy2W7P.png
o6n8ZXM.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
ELWEhez.png
@XxEuphoriaxX @PartnerzInCrime @chilly132

don't forget to send in prize choices!
@XxEuphoriaxX @PartnerzInCrime @chilly132

don't forget to send in prize choices!
@britneyrox

so sorry, i was out of town with my sister :P

1. FOOD1

2. FOOD2

3.FOOD3

4.FOOD4

my dergy babs are starving ;-;
@britneyrox

so sorry, i was out of town with my sister :P

1. FOOD1

2. FOOD2

3.FOOD3

4.FOOD4

my dergy babs are starving ;-;
@XxEuphoriaxX @chilly132 adding you back into the raffle drawing
@XxEuphoriaxX @chilly132 adding you back into the raffle drawing
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the seventeenth set of winners! 1. @MafagafoGirl 2. @VientoVino 3. @amuEmu 4. @Kikimo 5. @QueenOmega [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"[/b] [quote=O12]Cursed Watcher Chest [item=cursed watcher chest][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the seventeenth set of winners!

1. @MafagafoGirl
2. @VientoVino
3. @amuEmu
4. @Kikimo
5. @QueenOmega

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"
O12 wrote:
Cursed Watcher Chest
Cursed Watcher Chest

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37