Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF G1 F Noct
Hi guys :) I'm looking for something sort of specific and figured I'd ask around.

I've been hatching or buying a Noct each month [ETA: this year/2016] for a project, but I got sidetracked by RL and completely forgot about May :p

I'm looking for a brightly-colored female hatched on my birthday (May 16). The Noct girls on page2 of my lair should give you kind of an idea what I'm looking for. The date's the part I'm aiming for most (after gender -- I'm doing all females). I can SS if the colors aren't perfect.

I've been scouring the AH daily but nothing on that date has popped up yet. Help? :)
Hi guys :) I'm looking for something sort of specific and figured I'd ask around.

I've been hatching or buying a Noct each month [ETA: this year/2016] for a project, but I got sidetracked by RL and completely forgot about May :p

I'm looking for a brightly-colored female hatched on my birthday (May 16). The Noct girls on page2 of my lair should give you kind of an idea what I'm looking for. The date's the part I'm aiming for most (after gender -- I'm doing all females). I can SS if the colors aren't perfect.

I've been scouring the AH daily but nothing on that date has popped up yet. Help? :)
@tabard May 16th is also my birthday, so I hatched a gen1 noc (who is female) last year: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13210312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132104/13210312_350.png[/img] [/url] The colors were too nice for me to scatter, but I didn't care for the spring quite as much, and I don't know what to do with her. I'm also looking to downsize on dragons at the moment. Wish I could offer one that was born this year, but that's the closest one I have at the time, so I thought I'd offer at least to see if you were interested, even if not for the project specifically. I understand if it's not what you're looking for, and if not, I wish you good luck in your search!
@tabard

May 16th is also my birthday, so I hatched a gen1 noc (who is female) last year:

13210312_350.png

The colors were too nice for me to scatter, but I didn't care for the spring quite as much, and I don't know what to do with her. I'm also looking to downsize on dragons at the moment.
Wish I could offer one that was born this year, but that's the closest one I have at the time, so I thought I'd offer at least to see if you were interested, even if not for the project specifically.

I understand if it's not what you're looking for, and if not, I wish you good luck in your search!
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko

Thanks for the offer! I'm looking for a girl from May this year, otherwise I'd definitely snatch her up. :p
@Kaseiko

Thanks for the offer! I'm looking for a girl from May this year, otherwise I'd definitely snatch her up. :p