Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ye Olde Art Ocs, gijinka, [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@solveig
I'm happy to take part payment :)
@solveig
I'm happy to take part payment :)
STBKOMX_01_zpsdt2f7brx.gif
STBKOMX_02_zpshvdk21d9.gif
STBKOMX_03_zpspz7ficgt.gif
@TheBestKindofMad I just realized that I never posted an official order form. So sorry about that! [b]Medium:[/b] digital (flat) [b]Size:[/b] headshot [b]References[/b]: this dragon please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14708326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147084/14708326_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Prompts:[/b] he's based on a mythological god of the moon, so a little solemn but def curious and interested in learning everything. My version is also a hunter (bow and arrows), and has sharp features - not necessary to include, just some extra info! If possible, I'd love it if he could keep some of his dragon-y features. . . [b]Payment:[/b] 60kt! (sending in a moment. . .) Thanks!
@TheBestKindofMad

I just realized that I never posted an official order form. So sorry about that!

Medium: digital (flat)
Size: headshot
References: this dragon please!

14708326_350.png

Prompts: he's based on a mythological god of the moon, so a little solemn but def curious and interested in learning everything. My version is also a hunter (bow and arrows), and has sharp features - not necessary to include, just some extra info! If possible, I'd love it if he could keep some of his dragon-y features. . .
Payment: 60kt! (sending in a moment. . .)

Thanks!

kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@raisingCain
ahaha it's cool, I'm more scatterbrined than I'd like to think so this happens all the time :p
@raisingCain
ahaha it's cool, I'm more scatterbrined than I'd like to think so this happens all the time :p
@harmonyWish
Jsyk I'm like 99% sure you've popped different apparel on your first derg? Did you want me to draw the new one or the sold one???????? thank
@harmonyWish
Jsyk I'm like 99% sure you've popped different apparel on your first derg? Did you want me to draw the new one or the sold one???????? thank
@TheBestKindOfMad Oh oops! :'D Uh, yes I added an accent on her! The new one maybe? :)
@TheBestKindOfMad Oh oops! :'D Uh, yes I added an accent on her! The new one maybe? :)
@Solveig
@RaisingCain
@HuaShu
@HarmonyWish

Yeez guys I am so sorry about being inactive for a while, it happens when term time gets busy. So I should be back and working on your commissions soon, I haven't taken the money from any of your payments yet if you've sent them to me so if you've changed your minds just yell and I'll return it!
Sorry about the delay.
@Solveig
@RaisingCain
@HuaShu
@HarmonyWish

Yeez guys I am so sorry about being inactive for a while, it happens when term time gets busy. So I should be back and working on your commissions soon, I haven't taken the money from any of your payments yet if you've sent them to me so if you've changed your minds just yell and I'll return it!
Sorry about the delay.
@TheBestKindofMad
May I be put on your pinglist please? Your watercolors are gorgeous :)
@TheBestKindofMad
May I be put on your pinglist please? Your watercolors are gorgeous :)
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung
Yes of course :)
@bergentruckung
Yes of course :)
@Solveig I AM SO SORRY THIS IS TAKENM SO LONG AND IT'S ONLY HALF IM ARGHGH

holy%20jesus%20late%20muc%20ch_zpswfbketyo.png
@Solveig I AM SO SORRY THIS IS TAKENM SO LONG AND IT'S ONLY HALF IM ARGHGH

holy%20jesus%20late%20muc%20ch_zpswfbketyo.png
@TheBestKindOfMad

She is beautiful!
@TheBestKindOfMad

She is beautiful!
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28