Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! Glad to be here!! C:
1 2
@RoaredMoonlight
@RoaredMoonlight
they/them viU0KTO.png
Oh my god. That's a dumb operator. WHY would they do that?! I mean, did they honestly think the criminal would call? And the wrong number? Wow.. That's a really dumb and bad operator. I don't know what to say for the rest. Just. Wow.

@Person
Oh my god. That's a dumb operator. WHY would they do that?! I mean, did they honestly think the criminal would call? And the wrong number? Wow.. That's a really dumb and bad operator. I don't know what to say for the rest. Just. Wow.

@Person
wHtU9.gifWfIP1.gifG3MKF.gifAKx1G.gifg8Ej7.gif
Yv5ds.gif
Ha, it's just a dream. @RoaredMoonlight
Ha, it's just a dream. @RoaredMoonlight
they/them viU0KTO.png
I think we all know the reason for the dumb operator: Help desks, Operators and such are always *** Morons. Well, not all the time.

Curse you bad customer service.

@Person
I think we all know the reason for the dumb operator: Help desks, Operators and such are always *** Morons. Well, not all the time.

Curse you bad customer service.

@Person
Yv5ds.gif
Ha, probably. I've never had to talk to a 911 operator, but I have had to deal with customer service. It's always just running around in circle, metaphorically.

@RoaredMoonlight
Ha, probably. I've never had to talk to a 911 operator, but I have had to deal with customer service. It's always just running around in circle, metaphorically.

@RoaredMoonlight
they/them viU0KTO.png
You have too go through about 20 transfers.

@Person
You have too go through about 20 transfers.

@Person
Yv5ds.gif
p.s. I'm watching the, creepy things kids have said one now. Also, preffered pronouns?
@RoaredMoonlight
p.s. I'm watching the, creepy things kids have said one now. Also, preffered pronouns?
@RoaredMoonlight
they/them viU0KTO.png
Good luck on not being scarred, fixed, and preffered pronoun is 'few'

@Person
Good luck on not being scarred, fixed, and preffered pronoun is 'few'

@Person
Yv5ds.gif
1 2