Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ark: Survival Evolved - 24/7 server!
1 2 3 4 5
@Enigama

Yo! I've been thinking about buying ARK (because dinosaurs man). Would you be opposed to letting a complete new person joining? I was actually avoiding the game after hearing horror stories about the poor server communities, but I might consider buying it if there is a community I know for sure would be friendly (considering almost everyone on FR is really nice).

It's just not a game I'd want to play without other people because some of the stuff is hilariously difficult without someone else to help, but I'm totally willing to spend the $30 if I know I'll be in a good community!

EDIT:

Buying the game lol
@Enigama

Yo! I've been thinking about buying ARK (because dinosaurs man). Would you be opposed to letting a complete new person joining? I was actually avoiding the game after hearing horror stories about the poor server communities, but I might consider buying it if there is a community I know for sure would be friendly (considering almost everyone on FR is really nice).

It's just not a game I'd want to play without other people because some of the stuff is hilariously difficult without someone else to help, but I'm totally willing to spend the $30 if I know I'll be in a good community!

EDIT:

Buying the game lol
@Enigama

I'm Definitely interested! I haven't been on Ark in a while because my friend who hosts the server we play on can't afford it anymore. I went to your steam profile and for some reason I can't message you? I don't know. I'm TheScimitarCat on steam so look me up if you can. I'd really like to play on your server!
@Enigama

I'm Definitely interested! I haven't been on Ark in a while because my friend who hosts the server we play on can't afford it anymore. I went to your steam profile and for some reason I can't message you? I don't know. I'm TheScimitarCat on steam so look me up if you can. I'd really like to play on your server!
*Insert witty comment here*
@ShadowKitsune

you are welcome to the server for fresh newbieness!

@ScimitarCat

Odd, thought I allowed it? Ahwell, I have work at this time so if you can throw a friend request I can accept when I get home!
@ShadowKitsune

you are welcome to the server for fresh newbieness!

@ScimitarCat

Odd, thought I allowed it? Ahwell, I have work at this time so if you can throw a friend request I can accept when I get home!
0ia2.png
@Enigama

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to being able to play again!
@Enigama

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to being able to play again!
*Insert witty comment here*
@ScimitarCat
@Silverwyrm

i ammmmmmm home!
so when you're able, hop on steam an poke at meeee
@ScimitarCat
@Silverwyrm

i ammmmmmm home!
so when you're able, hop on steam an poke at meeee
0ia2.png
@Enigama Finally got my PC moved over here. Headset's broken but I'll just use chat. I'll pm you~
@Enigama Finally got my PC moved over here. Headset's broken but I'll just use chat. I'll pm you~
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
Just dropping a note to let folks on here know that I'm the leader of the Starfall tribe (Falina/Liriel). I have a Bed and Breakfast in a rather lovely scenic area please don't cut down my trees that I put together as kind of a PvE friendly/RP zone. :) Two guest rooms are on top of the building you can feel free to use for sleeping bags, and I've allowed most of the chests to remain unlocked so item exchanges can be done, or temporary storage.

Hoping to get a cooker going so I can have some breakfast to go along with all those beds.

The other members of my tribe are a little more defensive and uh... not as welcoming to their turfs unless you do them no ill will. Guy is very particular about keeping his dinobabies safe.
Just dropping a note to let folks on here know that I'm the leader of the Starfall tribe (Falina/Liriel). I have a Bed and Breakfast in a rather lovely scenic area please don't cut down my trees that I put together as kind of a PvE friendly/RP zone. :) Two guest rooms are on top of the building you can feel free to use for sleeping bags, and I've allowed most of the chests to remain unlocked so item exchanges can be done, or temporary storage.

Hoping to get a cooker going so I can have some breakfast to go along with all those beds.

The other members of my tribe are a little more defensive and uh... not as welcoming to their turfs unless you do them no ill will. Guy is very particular about keeping his dinobabies safe.
Dreams are like teacups.
They can be kept forever, yet are easily broken.
@ManedWolf

That sounds really lovely, I'm gonna have to go check it out :D
@ManedWolf

That sounds really lovely, I'm gonna have to go check it out :D
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
@kerynean

Feel free! :) I think I finally figured out how refertilizer works, so I'm in the process of trying to get trees to grow back around the building after a bunch of brontos knocked them over. QQ Rebuilt the entire thing this past weekend, along with a giant stable at my Tribemate's HQ.

If I play tonight, I may try to get a dodo coop going in the opposite corner, lol. All the eggs!
@kerynean

Feel free! :) I think I finally figured out how refertilizer works, so I'm in the process of trying to get trees to grow back around the building after a bunch of brontos knocked them over. QQ Rebuilt the entire thing this past weekend, along with a giant stable at my Tribemate's HQ.

If I play tonight, I may try to get a dodo coop going in the opposite corner, lol. All the eggs!
Dreams are like teacups.
They can be kept forever, yet are easily broken.
@ManedWolf

*waltzes through all of guys stuff* IM ON TOP OF THE WORLD /adminabuse /notreallyadminabuse /totallyadminasbuse
@ManedWolf

*waltzes through all of guys stuff* IM ON TOP OF THE WORLD /adminabuse /notreallyadminabuse /totallyadminasbuse
0ia2.png
1 2 3 4 5