Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ark: Survival Evolved - 24/7 server!
1 2 3 4 5
@Enigama

I'm trying to convince them to give it a shot, but they're wanting to avoid the PvP due to not wanting to "lose all of our crap". :/ We have not had friendly PvP experiences before, lol. We log off for the night, and all our stuff is gone the next morning.
@Enigama

I'm trying to convince them to give it a shot, but they're wanting to avoid the PvP due to not wanting to "lose all of our crap". :/ We have not had friendly PvP experiences before, lol. We log off for the night, and all our stuff is gone the next morning.
Dreams are like teacups.
They can be kept forever, yet are easily broken.
@ManedWolf

Oh the pvp is completely optional, I have a rule set up so that if you do not want to be raided whatsoever, tell me and i can set up a warning not to!

People on the serv are really understanding, have some peeps that didnt want the raid so asked for it and the others agreed not to attack them.

Albiet it wont stop griefers or whatnot but i dont put up with that so!

and I was thinking of adding that offline raid protection when its out
@ManedWolf

Oh the pvp is completely optional, I have a rule set up so that if you do not want to be raided whatsoever, tell me and i can set up a warning not to!

People on the serv are really understanding, have some peeps that didnt want the raid so asked for it and the others agreed not to attack them.

Albiet it wont stop griefers or whatnot but i dont put up with that so!

and I was thinking of adding that offline raid protection when its out
0ia2.png
@Enigama

Sounds great to me! I'm TheTeaKettle / "OK Lady, I love you, Buh Bye!" on Steam. Sent a friend request since I'm not totally surehow to message people otherwise.
@Enigama

Sounds great to me! I'm TheTeaKettle / "OK Lady, I love you, Buh Bye!" on Steam. Sent a friend request since I'm not totally surehow to message people otherwise.
Dreams are like teacups.
@ManedWolf

So that was you that sent the request, kinda spooked me when it suddenly popped up my my screen XD

But uhh! profiles should have comment sections unless they're disabled by the account?
@ManedWolf

So that was you that sent the request, kinda spooked me when it suddenly popped up my my screen XD

But uhh! profiles should have comment sections unless they're disabled by the account?
0ia2.png
@Enigama

Oh derp. I've kind of forgotten the comment sections exist because they're disabled on so many accounts!
@Enigama

Oh derp. I've kind of forgotten the comment sections exist because they're disabled on so many accounts!
Dreams are like teacups.
@kerynean

Pinging myself for thisssss so I can find it later. Not yet in an environment where I can really use mics, but soon.
@kerynean

Pinging myself for thisssss so I can find it later. Not yet in an environment where I can really use mics, but soon.
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
@Kerynean

You don't NEED to use a mic on the game :O
Most peeps in the server type chat anyways
But I feel ye on the environment not being right for mics *ANGRY STARS AT PETS THAT LIKE TO SUDDENLY BE NOISY DURING A CHAT*
@Kerynean

You don't NEED to use a mic on the game :O
Most peeps in the server type chat anyways
But I feel ye on the environment not being right for mics *ANGRY STARS AT PETS THAT LIKE TO SUDDENLY BE NOISY DURING A CHAT*
0ia2.png
I dunno if I'll be on tonight, but shall see. I have a little hidden white and green Bed & Breakfast that my drow has grown quite fond of.

Although I imagine a Giga has traveled over there and eaten my Para and Paracer by now. ;-;
I dunno if I'll be on tonight, but shall see. I have a little hidden white and green Bed & Breakfast that my drow has grown quite fond of.

Although I imagine a Giga has traveled over there and eaten my Para and Paracer by now. ;-;
Dreams are like teacups.
I would love to join a server though I'd like to be on the anti pvp list. I'm not fond of that mechanic.
I would love to join a server though I'd like to be on the anti pvp list. I'm not fond of that mechanic.
moombayay.gifarcanesparkle.gifpaladin_sm2_by_xnedra22-d8kgfdq.pngkvFn2tV.pngpaladin_sm2_by_xnedra22-d8kgfdq.pngarcanesparkle.gifmoombayay.gif
@Silverwyrm

You are very welcome to the server!
And if you wish to be solely PvE then I can list you down!
@Silverwyrm

You are very welcome to the server!
And if you wish to be solely PvE then I can list you down!
0ia2.png
1 2 3 4 5