Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Moved]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75
a shout out to say I LOVE your art!

*coughs*

if you ever start accepting paypal usd commissions let me know please!
a shout out to say I LOVE your art!

*coughs*

if you ever start accepting paypal usd commissions let me know please!
@EpicDenver [color=#2554C7]A full body of Diako would initally cost 150k Treasure, which equals 214 Gems (let's round that down to 200 Gems). [color=#2554C7]Diako has 4 extra apparel items, so each equals 18 Gems more to the payment. 18 x 4= 72 [color=#2554C7]Your total is 272, we'll make it even at [u][b]270 Gems[/b][/u]. If you want to pay by getting me the[b] Katana[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17287.png[/img] instead with [b]an additional 30 Gems[/b] (15 Gems off for this deal) then that's fine too. [color=#2554C7]The Treasure alternative is [b]200k[/b], or the [b]Katana[/b] with [b]an additional 40k Treasure[/b]. [color=#2554C7]Are you still interested?
@EpicDenver

A full body of Diako would initally cost 150k Treasure, which equals 214 Gems (let's round that down to 200 Gems).

Diako has 4 extra apparel items, so each equals 18 Gems more to the payment. 18 x 4= 72

Your total is 272, we'll make it even at 270 Gems.
If you want to pay by getting me the Katana 17287.png instead with an additional 30 Gems (15 Gems off for this deal) then that's fine too.

The Treasure alternative is 200k, or the Katana with an additional 40k Treasure.

Are you still interested?
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
[quote name="iDoodle2Draw" date=2016-06-08 14:01:55] @EpicDenver [color=#2554C7]A full body of Diako would initally cost 150k Treasure, which equals 214 Gems (let's round that down to 200 Gems). [color=#2554C7]Diako has 4 extra apparel items, so each equals 18 Gems more to the payment. 18 x 4= 72 [color=#2554C7]Your total is 272, we'll make it even at [u][b]270 Gems[/b][/u]. If you want to pay by getting me the[b] Katana[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17287.png[/img] instead with [b]an additional 30 Gems[/b] (15 Gems off for this deal) then that's fine too. [color=#2554C7]The Treasure alternative is [b]200k[/b], or the [b]Katana[/b] with [b]an additional 40k Treasure[/b]. [color=#2554C7]Are you still interested? [/quote] heck (yah m8)
iDoodle2Draw wrote on 2016-06-08:
@EpicDenver

A full body of Diako would initally cost 150k Treasure, which equals 214 Gems (let's round that down to 200 Gems).

Diako has 4 extra apparel items, so each equals 18 Gems more to the payment. 18 x 4= 72

Your total is 272, we'll make it even at 270 Gems.
If you want to pay by getting me the Katana 17287.png instead with an additional 30 Gems (15 Gems off for this deal) then that's fine too.

The Treasure alternative is 200k, or the Katana with an additional 40k Treasure.

heck
(yah m8)
@EpicDenver

Okay Memedile, send over whichever payment you're comfortable with and you'll be listed in the Request Log

and a hint for you, if you want me to see your messages in forums, you must type an @ with my username after

so write @iDoodle2Draw next time to want to reply to me in a forum C: and that goes for everyone too!
@EpicDenver

Okay Memedile, send over whichever payment you're comfortable with and you'll be listed in the Request Log

and a hint for you, if you want me to see your messages in forums, you must type an @ with my username after

so write @iDoodle2Draw next time to want to reply to me in a forum C: and that goes for everyone too!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@SomethingWitty

Hello there C: Thank you, I'm flattered!! I'm glad you do!

I finally set up a Paypal the other day so, yes I am accepting them now. I will add that to the info board on the 1st page, thank you for reminding me.

Are you interesting in me drawing one of your dragons?

Sorry for the late reply, if you want me to see your message right away, please add @iDoodle2Draw somewhere in your post =] Thanks again!
@SomethingWitty

Hello there C: Thank you, I'm flattered!! I'm glad you do!

I finally set up a Paypal the other day so, yes I am accepting them now. I will add that to the info board on the 1st page, thank you for reminding me.

Are you interesting in me drawing one of your dragons?

Sorry for the late reply, if you want me to see your message right away, please add @iDoodle2Draw somewhere in your post =] Thanks again!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw Aa, hi! I'm PrinceDirk and I was wondering if you can draw a bust for Xav? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23592169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235922/23592169_350.png[/img] [/url]
@iDoodle2Draw

Aa, hi!

I'm PrinceDirk and I was wondering if you can draw a bust for Xav?

23592169_350.png
Hi @PrinceDirk! Xav is a wonderful looking dragon! I love his colours~ (nice Aqua birdskull apparel btw, awesome that you have that)

I sure can! A bust of Xav would amount to 60k Treasure or 70 Gems.

Hi @PrinceDirk! Xav is a wonderful looking dragon! I love his colours~ (nice Aqua birdskull apparel btw, awesome that you have that)

I sure can! A bust of Xav would amount to 60k Treasure or 70 Gems.

z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

Yes, very!

Do I send it now or later?
@iDoodle2Draw

Yes, very!

Do I send it now or later?
@PrinceDirk

Sending the payment now will put you on the Request Log =]
@PrinceDirk

Sending the payment now will put you on the Request Log =]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

Alright, sending now!
@iDoodle2Draw

Alright, sending now!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75