Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FantastDemiurge's Art Shop
1 2 3 4
@FantastDemiurge
Hello! I was just checking in to see when you think you'll have my artwork of Runespeaker done? I haven't heard from you in awhile, so I thought I'd make sure everything is okay!
@FantastDemiurge
Hello! I was just checking in to see when you think you'll have my artwork of Runespeaker done? I haven't heard from you in awhile, so I thought I'd make sure everything is okay!
@ganymede i dont think i ever got a payment, or else i'd have been working on it! unfortunately im a little busy at the moment but only for a few days, so i wont be able to work on anything until then
@ganymede i dont think i ever got a payment, or else i'd have been working on it! unfortunately im a little busy at the moment but only for a few days, so i wont be able to work on anything until then
@FantastDemiurge
Ahh I apologize, I didn't realize I hadn't sent it yet. Sending payment your way now!
@FantastDemiurge
Ahh I apologize, I didn't realize I hadn't sent it yet. Sending payment your way now!
@FantastDemiurge [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19257137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192572/19257137_350.png[/img] [/url] I just want to check in to see if I would have to add anything (to the 60Kt) if I wanted a Flat Shaded bust for this gal. I might consider requesting if there's nothing to add. ^_^
@FantastDemiurge

19257137_350.png

I just want to check in to see if I would have to add anything (to the 60Kt) if I wanted a Flat Shaded bust for this gal. I might consider requesting if there's nothing to add. ^_^
IOm9gtu.gif
@goldenstorm , sorry for the delay!! base price is fine!
@goldenstorm , sorry for the delay!! base price is fine!
@FantastDemiurge
Sweet. I'll send the payment over now. ^_^
@FantastDemiurge
Sweet. I'll send the payment over now. ^_^
IOm9gtu.gif
It's been YEARS but I finally updated my shop & I'm taking commissions again! (I believe that I should announce the update to bump it, lest the thread be necro'd, so here's that bump!)
It's been YEARS but I finally updated my shop & I'm taking commissions again! (I believe that I should announce the update to bump it, lest the thread be necro'd, so here's that bump!)
1 2 3 4