Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FantastDemiurge's Art Shop
1 2 3 4
@lackingsanity yeah, 50kt for a bust!

@misterkitteh a flat shaded bust of two would be 65kt (+15kt)
@lackingsanity yeah, 50kt for a bust!

@misterkitteh a flat shaded bust of two would be 65kt (+15kt)
bump??
bump??
(whispers) bump
(whispers) bump
@FantastDemiurge

Two quick queries; is it only gjinkas you're willing to draw or would you be alright doing OC's, or characters from certain fandoms? ( With references provided, naturally. )

And second, for a couple drawing would the price simply double?
@FantastDemiurge

Two quick queries; is it only gjinkas you're willing to draw or would you be alright doing OC's, or characters from certain fandoms? ( With references provided, naturally. )

And second, for a couple drawing would the price simply double?
@nocte i can do oc's or any fandom with references! yes a couple drawing should be double price
@nocte i can do oc's or any fandom with references! yes a couple drawing should be double price
@FantastDemiurge

Oh lovely! I'll definitely be back for a second order after I finish up some of my own commissions and have more treasure to spare. But for now!

I'd like a bust lineart of this couple please;

Avon-Kei | Ref.1 | Ref.2

Sei-Shun | Ref.1 | Ref.2

It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic unless that's what you're feeling. They're very close one way or another, so I'll leave the mood of the picture up to you. I'll send payment as soon as you're ready!
@FantastDemiurge

Oh lovely! I'll definitely be back for a second order after I finish up some of my own commissions and have more treasure to spare. But for now!

I'd like a bust lineart of this couple please;

Avon-Kei | Ref.1 | Ref.2

Sei-Shun | Ref.1 | Ref.2

It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic unless that's what you're feeling. They're very close one way or another, so I'll leave the mood of the picture up to you. I'll send payment as soon as you're ready!
@FantastDemiurge [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12487930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124880/12487930_350.png[/img] [/url] Interested in a flat-shaded bust (non-human) of this gal. If anything is too complicated apparel wise it doesn't need to be drawn (or I can pay extra, I'd probably do that actually)
@FantastDemiurge

12487930_350.png

Interested in a flat-shaded bust (non-human) of this gal. If anything is too complicated apparel wise it doesn't need to be drawn (or I can pay extra, I'd probably do that actually)
kPXA2jI.png
@nocte thank you SO much for the great reference pictures!!! i'll be able to start working on it tuesday but only after payment

@Sykona apparel is fine! it'd be the regular price
@nocte thank you SO much for the great reference pictures!!! i'll be able to start working on it tuesday but only after payment

@Sykona apparel is fine! it'd be the regular price
@FantastDemiurge

Cool, sent over the payment. Feel free to correct me if I did anything wrong!!
@FantastDemiurge

Cool, sent over the payment. Feel free to correct me if I did anything wrong!!
kPXA2jI.png
@FantastDemiurge

Of course! 60kT I believe, right? I'll send it over now!
@FantastDemiurge

Of course! 60kT I believe, right? I'll send it over now!
1 2 3 4