Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Help me get into FR again!
1 2
@PlanetMarshere Thanks! > w < wish i had those in eal life lol! I'll take good care of him! I figured my gal and your boy there would make lovely XYX/XYY galaxy babies! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17258622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172587/17258622_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PlanetMarshere
Thanks! > w < wish i had those in eal life lol!
I'll take good care of him! I figured my gal and your boy there would make lovely XYX/XYY galaxy babies!

17258622_350.png
@Metaphorphasis Consider her yours! :) (edit: I am so sorry I spelled your username wrong)

@HailQueenSteph :o Darling is sooooo pretty!! And I use FR almost exclusively for breeding haha I can definitely honor that request :) What would you want for her?

@emeraldeyes They will be gorgeous babies! I'm glad you like him :)
@Metaphorphasis Consider her yours! :) (edit: I am so sorry I spelled your username wrong)

@HailQueenSteph :o Darling is sooooo pretty!! And I use FR almost exclusively for breeding haha I can definitely honor that request :) What would you want for her?

@emeraldeyes They will be gorgeous babies! I'm glad you like him :)
@PlanetMars
oh! sorry about this! Ive realized that there's no lair space... would you kindly hold him for me?
@PlanetMars
oh! sorry about this! Ive realized that there's no lair space... would you kindly hold him for me?
@emeraldeyes Not a problem :)
@emeraldeyes Not a problem :)
@PlanetMars Is it alright if I get treasure instead of a dragon? Would 14k be good for you? Also, sorry it is taking me so long to reply, FR is so slow today with the colorwheel expansion.
@PlanetMars Is it alright if I get treasure instead of a dragon? Would 14k be good for you? Also, sorry it is taking me so long to reply, FR is so slow today with the colorwheel expansion.
@HailQueenSteph 14k would be wonderful :) Thank you for helping replenish my lair! I'll set up the CR! (I wondered why FR is moving so slow :'( I haven't been on in months, I thought it was just my computer!)

@Featherly He's yours! :) Enjoy your new patriotic dragon~
@HailQueenSteph 14k would be wonderful :) Thank you for helping replenish my lair! I'll set up the CR! (I wondered why FR is moving so slow :'( I haven't been on in months, I thought it was just my computer!)

@Featherly He's yours! :) Enjoy your new patriotic dragon~
@Featherly I think he's a bit too similar to my other SD's I'm keeping 8c Thank you though!!
@Featherly I think he's a bit too similar to my other SD's I'm keeping 8c Thank you though!!
I'm back for a few hours today if anyone is interested, and I'll return tomorrow if you miss me today :)
I'm back for a few hours today if anyone is interested, and I'll return tomorrow if you miss me today :)
1 2