Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 187 188
@ArtimisNight, the vista item itself is one-use (as in, you open the vista item and the item disappears). But the vista itself is applied permanently to your account and you can swap between multiple vistas. :) There's just no way to reverse things and put the vista back into item form once it's open.
@ArtimisNight, the vista item itself is one-use (as in, you open the vista item and the item disappears). But the vista itself is applied permanently to your account and you can swap between multiple vistas. :) There's just no way to reverse things and put the vista back into item form once it's open.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

fantastic news !!

Happy birthday Flight Rising !

Thank you for your amazing work FR team !
fantastic news !!

Happy birthday Flight Rising !

Thank you for your amazing work FR team !
bannfr10.png
Maybe it is a stupid question, but I have breed 3 dragon couples prior to the introduction of the new colors. Until now I've been on vacation and the nests still have two days of incubation. Will the new color wheel apply to these hatchlings or will they only have the 'old' colors?
(Sorry, if someone already asked the same question!)
Maybe it is a stupid question, but I have breed 3 dragon couples prior to the introduction of the new colors. Until now I've been on vacation and the nests still have two days of incubation. Will the new color wheel apply to these hatchlings or will they only have the 'old' colors?
(Sorry, if someone already asked the same question!)
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
@Alphaeon
Ooooookay! That makes waaay more sense. Thanks! Happy Anniversary ^_^
@Alphaeon
Ooooookay! That makes waaay more sense. Thanks! Happy Anniversary ^_^
7zcCDc4.jpg
WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGNJMNRJHGV
CONGRATS, FR!
WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGNJMNRJHGV
CONGRATS, FR!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
[img]https://funsubstance.com/uploads/gif/69/69808.gif[/img] PARTY!!! lol intentional caps. :p
69808.gif

PARTY!!! lol intentional caps. :p
!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE WEEE !!!
!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE WEEE !!!
S5L97dq.gif
@Estcheis The color change is applied to any nest hatched from today on. Doesn't matter when the eggs were laid :)
@Estcheis The color change is applied to any nest hatched from today on. Doesn't matter when the eggs were laid :)
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
Woot woot! Happy flight rising anniversary! I'm very excited ^-^/) Yay!
Woot woot! Happy flight rising anniversary! I'm very excited ^-^/) Yay!
ninetales.gifvT2mvkB.pngninetales.gif
Yey!!! I''m gonna hatch my nocturnes!
Yey!!! I''m gonna hatch my nocturnes!
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 187 188