Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Food Vanishing
I just refilled my food stores a couple of days ago, and with my average food consumption rates, I should still have at least 100 left of insects and meat, and 10 plants. But when I logged in this morning all I have is four zeros?
I just refilled my food stores a couple of days ago, and with my average food consumption rates, I should still have at least 100 left of insects and meat, and 10 plants. But when I logged in this morning all I have is four zeros?
9593791_orig.png
I just used all my gathering to get enough food to feed dragons and when I fed them all the food vanished and nobody ate. Maybe it's related?
I just used all my gathering to get enough food to feed dragons and when I fed them all the food vanished and nobody ate. Maybe it's related?
I just fed my little dragons too. And even though their bars are all full the Clan energy still has a chunk missing from it.
Perhaps also part of the issue?
I just fed my little dragons too. And even though their bars are all full the Clan energy still has a chunk missing from it.
Perhaps also part of the issue?
I don't know if this is the same problem, but my food points are not going up when I convert the food I've checked off.
Edit: Never mind it was just lag. Sorry. ^^;
I don't know if this is the same problem, but my food points are not going up when I convert the food I've checked off.
Edit: Never mind it was just lag. Sorry. ^^;
sQ35KLV.png
I bought some food yesterday or the day before that. Definitely had meat around 150.
I feed my darlings as I come home from work about 2 hours ago, all food has vanished, not all dragons are fed.
I bought some food yesterday or the day before that. Definitely had meat around 150.
I feed my darlings as I come home from work about 2 hours ago, all food has vanished, not all dragons are fed.
tumblr_inline_n2su7aurEP1qkt982.png