Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spyro Or Toothless?!~
1 2 3 4
So i really enjoy both these dragons and a few years ago i made a youtube video about them
to see what people think and which one they liked better .. so? your thoughts or maybe you like a different dragon ^^ Lets talk :D
So i really enjoy both these dragons and a few years ago i made a youtube video about them
to see what people think and which one they liked better .. so? your thoughts or maybe you like a different dragon ^^ Lets talk :D
Spyro. How to train your dragon is a great movie and Toothless is cute and all, but Spyro has been around forever and is just too awesome. I grew up with the games, back when I played the old ones like enter the dragonfly.

Of course, I'm talking about the non-Skylanders one. I will be forever salty.
Spyro. How to train your dragon is a great movie and Toothless is cute and all, but Spyro has been around forever and is just too awesome. I grew up with the games, back when I played the old ones like enter the dragonfly.

Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Toothless. I love the cat/salamander elements thrown into his movie version (Book Toothless is more like a terrible terror.) and he's SO ADORABLE! I'd love owning a Night Fury.
Toothless. I love the cat/salamander elements thrown into his movie version (Book Toothless is more like a terrible terror.) and he's SO ADORABLE! I'd love owning a Night Fury.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@Lupen The spyro games will be forever the best of our childhood(atleast to me) i even stil play them , skylanders made me really sad actually XD but toothless is very adorable i think them as a team would be very epic.
@Lupen The spyro games will be forever the best of our childhood(atleast to me) i even stil play them , skylanders made me really sad actually XD but toothless is very adorable i think them as a team would be very epic.
Spyro! Grew up with the games and Spyro will always be in my heart. I liked how to train your dragon but Spyro has a more special nostalgia for me.

Plus I like Spyros colors. I am actually tempted to get a dragon based on spyros colors.
Spyro! Grew up with the games and Spyro will always be in my heart. I liked how to train your dragon but Spyro has a more special nostalgia for me.

Plus I like Spyros colors. I am actually tempted to get a dragon based on spyros colors.
Spyro was my childhood. I'm so gutted I can't play anymore (no PS1 or the games). So. that's an easy choice for me. I wasn't struck on HTTYD.
Spyro was my childhood. I'm so gutted I can't play anymore (no PS1 or the games). So. that's an easy choice for me. I wasn't struck on HTTYD.
[quote name="Lupen" date=2016-06-07 20:11:48] Spyro. How to train your dragon is a great movie and Toothless is cute and all, but Spyro has been around forever and is just too awesome. I grew up with the games, back when I played the old ones. Of course, I'm talking about the non-Skylanders one. I will be forever salty. [/quote]
Lupen wrote on 2016-06-07:
Spyro. How to train your dragon is a great movie and Toothless is cute and all, but Spyro has been around forever and is just too awesome. I grew up with the games, back when I played the old ones.

3e4.gif
AH, THIS IS REALLY DIFFICULT.
spyro was a really big thing for me during my childhood and I still love him!
but httyd is a really great series and ahhhh wow!
AH, THIS IS REALLY DIFFICULT.
spyro was a really big thing for me during my childhood and I still love him!
but httyd is a really great series and ahhhh wow!
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
Spyro! I miss him. I've only played and finished one of the Spyro games, but I forgot what it was called. It was on the DSi... He was a pretty big mascot back then, and I used to see Spyro games in some stores.
When Skylanders first came out, I didn't actually know that it was a "continuation" of sorts for Spyro, but then I heard that Spyro wasn't the main character of Skylanders anymore. Plus, I named one of my starving dragons in my lair "Spyro" because his coloration was kind of similar to Spyro's.
Despite choosing Spyro over Toothless, I still think Toothless is awesome.
Spyro! I miss him. I've only played and finished one of the Spyro games, but I forgot what it was called. It was on the DSi... He was a pretty big mascot back then, and I used to see Spyro games in some stores.
When Skylanders first came out, I didn't actually know that it was a "continuation" of sorts for Spyro, but then I heard that Spyro wasn't the main character of Skylanders anymore. Plus, I named one of my starving dragons in my lair "Spyro" because his coloration was kind of similar to Spyro's.
Despite choosing Spyro over Toothless, I still think Toothless is awesome.
THERE WILL BE AN AMAZING SIGNATURE RIGHT HERE
Dont do this to me
Dont do this to me
WaBL9Eh.png
1 2 3 4