Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | binding of isaac?
heya,
is there anyone else here that's played binding of isaac? i didnt see a thread for it, so i figured i'd post one.
heya,
is there anyone else here that's played binding of isaac? i didnt see a thread for it, so i figured i'd post one.
I've played the original, but not rebirth.

Pretty neat title, like the original LoZ dungeons in a roguelike dipped in nightmare fuel. :D
I've played the original, but not rebirth.

Pretty neat title, like the original LoZ dungeons in a roguelike dipped in nightmare fuel. :D
My writing project.
I have it. I enjoy it, but its pretty laggy on my piece of crap computer.
I have it. I enjoy it, but its pretty laggy on my piece of crap computer.
they/them viU0KTO.png
@Chronosplit if you like the original, i highly recommend rebirth. it takes the best of the original and expands upon it immensely. owo
@Chronosplit if you like the original, i highly recommend rebirth. it takes the best of the original and expands upon it immensely. owo
@floofytrainnerd I'm still waiting on the thing coming out on non-steam so I don't need to be tied to a frontend constantly. The humble purchase method seems to only be available for the original. D:
@floofytrainnerd I'm still waiting on the thing coming out on non-steam so I don't need to be tied to a frontend constantly. The humble purchase method seems to only be available for the original. D:
My writing project.
jeez, don't even get me started! i've been playing the binding of isaac a lot lately, it's soooo much fun! i'm super close to 100%-ing the game too! i'm glad other people enjoy it :)
jeez, don't even get me started! i've been playing the binding of isaac a lot lately, it's soooo much fun! i'm super close to 100%-ing the game too! i'm glad other people enjoy it :)