Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
@Shana @Apostasy

Hello! I'm very sorry if you don't like random pings, but I'm trying to breed a dream dragon of mine, and I noticed Shana's BlackIce and Apostasy's Shruikon could breed him. I was wondering if I could borrow your dragons to breed him? I have a midnight/obsidian/obsidian fallen angel hatchling to offer each of you, and I have two of my past dream dragons to offer as collateral.

Please respond, even if it's to say no. Just please, PLEASE, don't leave me hanging.
@Shana @Apostasy

Hello! I'm very sorry if you don't like random pings, but I'm trying to breed a dream dragon of mine, and I noticed Shana's BlackIce and Apostasy's Shruikon could breed him. I was wondering if I could borrow your dragons to breed him? I have a midnight/obsidian/obsidian fallen angel hatchling to offer each of you, and I have two of my past dream dragons to offer as collateral.

Please respond, even if it's to say no. Just please, PLEASE, don't leave me hanging.
Akhilleus.gif
Sure totally. Sounds like it'll be a cool dragon
Sure totally. Sounds like it'll be a cool dragon
Sorry I've had a rather busy few days and I only saw this notification now.

I'm absolutely fine with borrowing you BlackIce for a breeding project ^^ and if you really don't mind giving one of your hatchlings in exchange, that would be awesome! They look gorgeous. But I don't mind paying something for them either. Your choice : )

I'll get him ready for trading. And @Apostasy is right, both of them will make an interesting dragon : D hope you get your dream one out of it!
Sorry I've had a rather busy few days and I only saw this notification now.

I'm absolutely fine with borrowing you BlackIce for a breeding project ^^ and if you really don't mind giving one of your hatchlings in exchange, that would be awesome! They look gorgeous. But I don't mind paying something for them either. Your choice : )

I'll get him ready for trading. And @Apostasy is right, both of them will make an interesting dragon : D hope you get your dream one out of it!
@Apostasy @Shana Eeeee I'm super happy now! And Shana, of course I'm serious about the hatchlings. I can't keep them, and I'd love for them to go to a good home. Just send over the CR whenever you're ready. (I'll send your hatchling then, Shana) Apostasy, you're welcome to a Fallen Hatchling as well :D This is the derg, in case you were wondering: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=11&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=45&elem=8&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Apostasy @Shana

Eeeee I'm super happy now! And Shana, of course I'm serious about the hatchlings. I can't keep them, and I'd love for them to go to a good home. Just send over the CR whenever you're ready. (I'll send your hatchling then, Shana)

Apostasy, you're welcome to a Fallen Hatchling as well :D

This is the derg, in case you were wondering:
dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=11&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=45&elem=8&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
Akhilleus.gif
Ok sweet. I'd love a hatching. I'll get Shruikon ready for trade
Ok sweet. I'd love a hatching. I'll get Shruikon ready for trade