Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accents Accents
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 147 148
@sableye
HI? can you add me to Huginn list? It's looks beautiful!=D
@sableye
HI? can you add me to Huginn list? It's looks beautiful!=D
aXkeoFQ.png
@Sableye

Ahhhh can I ask for a treasure slot on both the Raven accents? They're so amazing, but I'm so gem-poor right now so I only can offer treasure. ;u;/
@Sableye

Ahhhh can I ask for a treasure slot on both the Raven accents? They're so amazing, but I'm so gem-poor right now so I only can offer treasure. ;u;/
Gejcwcq.png
@Sableye

Can you add me for both birbs?
On mobile right now....
@Sableye

Can you add me for both birbs?
On mobile right now....

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Godspeed @Korozo @IveRios @Candace added!
@Godspeed @Korozo @IveRios @Candace added!
@Sableye Thanks for the ping! Could you please put me down for one of each? Thank you!
EDIT Actually I lied, if there's space for two Munin then may I get two Munin and one Huginn, if not then one Munin and two Huginn please. Either way, three total. Sorry to be confusing. Thank you!
@Sableye Thanks for the ping! Could you please put me down for one of each? Thank you!
EDIT Actually I lied, if there's space for two Munin then may I get two Munin and one Huginn, if not then one Munin and two Huginn please. Either way, three total. Sorry to be confusing. Thank you!
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@Velociparrot I put you down for two huginn and one muninn because id prefer it if people didnt sign up for more than one muninn (because im restricting the amount of copies on that one)
@Velociparrot I put you down for two huginn and one muninn because id prefer it if people didnt sign up for more than one muninn (because im restricting the amount of copies on that one)
@Sableye I would love to be added to the Muninn pinglist. Amazing accent.
@Sableye I would love to be added to the Muninn pinglist. Amazing accent.
@Sableye that's completely understandable and thank you so much for putting me down for them! Munin is my favourite of the two but they are both beautiful.
@Sableye that's completely understandable and thank you so much for putting me down for them! Munin is my favourite of the two but they are both beautiful.
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@Sableye
There was slots left when I checked but I can't edit the sheet on my phone for some reason would you be able to put me down for a slot on muninn please!
@Sableye
There was slots left when I checked but I can't edit the sheet on my phone for some reason would you be able to put me down for a slot on muninn please!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Sableye
hello! can I be put down for one of each of the crows? thank you!
@Sableye
hello! can I be put down for one of each of the crows? thank you!
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 147 148