Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nico Nico Niiiiiii
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
llsif is the bane of my life
im level 65 or so on en server (hmu my username is arashiyama and halloween hanayo is my navigator) and i've watched the anime...

/sobs over final live
llsif is the bane of my life
im level 65 or so on en server (hmu my username is arashiyama and halloween hanayo is my navigator) and i've watched the anime...

/sobs over final live
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Not sure what happened but something glitched and I leveled up several times :x
IMG_20160513_235656_zpsvbs9jvvt.jpg
Not sure what happened but something glitched and I leveled up several times :x
IMG_20160513_235656_zpsvbs9jvvt.jpg
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png
Hnn, I really Love Love Live my fave girl is umi
Hnn, I really Love Love Live my fave girl is umi
EiWSa2w.png
Hi i'm Delsin
Are the Aqours members in the sticker shop only available through there? Or can you get them from scouting or show rewards? Also, will they be available again?
Are the Aqours members in the sticker shop only available through there? Or can you get them from scouting or show rewards? Also, will they be available again?
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png
WOW I haven't been on this thread in 5ever hey guys!! Hope everyone's doing well, this double SR event has just hit like a truck like man this is STUPID CRAZY that i'm like 7k right now and not even T2! Like WHAT!?1
@Kuzdi from what I know of, as of know, you can only get the Aqours rares through sticker shop until 6/30. On JP they have only been available through sticker shop as well, assumingly until they roll out the big update to incorporate them fully into the game ^^
WOW I haven't been on this thread in 5ever hey guys!! Hope everyone's doing well, this double SR event has just hit like a truck like man this is STUPID CRAZY that i'm like 7k right now and not even T2! Like WHAT!?1
@Kuzdi from what I know of, as of know, you can only get the Aqours rares through sticker shop until 6/30. On JP they have only been available through sticker shop as well, assumingly until they roll out the big update to incorporate them fully into the game ^^
Oh man I love Love Live, I've been playing JP LLSIF for a couple years now off and on! I saw the anime a long time ago, but I finally watched the movie the other day and it made me cry ;0;

Kotori is best birb girl!! <3

Anyone have any thoughts about this crazy seal shop idolization expansion thing coming with the Aquors update?! I am so excited to finally idolize my favorite cards, but I know some people aren't totally happy about it. I don't care though, it's about time KLab made fancy idolized cards attainable without whaling. All the other popular idol rhythm games seem to let you do that, so...
Oh man I love Love Live, I've been playing JP LLSIF for a couple years now off and on! I saw the anime a long time ago, but I finally watched the movie the other day and it made me cry ;0;

Kotori is best birb girl!! <3

Anyone have any thoughts about this crazy seal shop idolization expansion thing coming with the Aquors update?! I am so excited to finally idolize my favorite cards, but I know some people aren't totally happy about it. I don't care though, it's about time KLab made fancy idolized cards attainable without whaling. All the other popular idol rhythm games seem to let you do that, so...
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
H o i
Reviving the thread because h e c k how did it die in the first place was it the final live post effects or something ;Z;

Anyway I'm saving up like CRAZY atm for Nozo's birthday box. I'm at 128 loveca for now my goal is to reach 250 for a 5x11 scout aaaa i'm hype
H o i
Reviving the thread because h e c k how did it die in the first place was it the final live post effects or something ;Z;

Anyway I'm saving up like CRAZY atm for Nozo's birthday box. I'm at 128 loveca for now my goal is to reach 250 for a 5x11 scout aaaa i'm hype
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
Woah! Other Love Livers!
My best girls are Dia and Honoka :)
Woah! Other Love Livers!
My best girls are Dia and Honoka :)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93