Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Pretty Dragons!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87
@GLight
can i have 181 and 171? they're so beautiful! i'll make sure to put them in my story!
i like keeping a small lair!
@GLight
can i have 181 and 171? they're so beautiful! i'll make sure to put them in my story!
i like keeping a small lair!
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell

Hello again everyone! So sorry for the break, but I've got all new stock up for you all. C':

We've also hit the 200 dragon milestone! Woo!
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell

Hello again everyone! So sorry for the break, but I've got all new stock up for you all. C':

We've also hit the 200 dragon milestone! Woo!
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@Napstabliss @WendyMarvell @Exilius @RikaSigma @achump @0fTheHunt @KeelanAce @MadameEponine @clawsgalore @panopticon @Versipellum @cherryy

So terribly sorry to all of you for missing your requests! My lair had been totally full for a while, and due to at home issues, didn't have time to sit and sort, so I had to do a mass liquidation of my stock. I have a whole new set of dragons for you to pick from that you're welcome to pick through, or, I could add you to the ping list if you son't see something you like. I also have a few nests backed up to be hatched and added when more lair space becomes available.

So sorry for the inconvenience!
@Napstabliss @WendyMarvell @Exilius @RikaSigma @achump @0fTheHunt @KeelanAce @MadameEponine @clawsgalore @panopticon @Versipellum @cherryy

So terribly sorry to all of you for missing your requests! My lair had been totally full for a while, and due to at home issues, didn't have time to sit and sort, so I had to do a mass liquidation of my stock. I have a whole new set of dragons for you to pick from that you're welcome to pick through, or, I could add you to the ping list if you son't see something you like. I also have a few nests backed up to be hatched and added when more lair space becomes available.

So sorry for the inconvenience!
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight
i'd like to be put on the pinglist then! and don't worry, these things happen, it's not your fault~
honestly i like these dragons a little bit more actually >//w//<
in that case can i have #196? she's got some beautiful colours that, if gened, could really make her shine!
@GLight
i'd like to be put on the pinglist then! and don't worry, these things happen, it's not your fault~
honestly i like these dragons a little bit more actually >//w//<
in that case can i have #196? she's got some beautiful colours that, if gened, could really make her shine!
@cherryy I'll gladly put you on the pinglist. Thanks for being so understanding! I'll send over the dragon right away. C:
@cherryy I'll gladly put you on the pinglist. Thanks for being so understanding! I'll send over the dragon right away. C:
@GLight may I have 192 please? and no worries, real life first eh? XD
@GLight may I have 192 please? and no worries, real life first eh? XD
J3tT6ah.gifTyreOiO.png
Hello @GLight!
Can I ask for 191 and 200? :D
Hello @GLight!
Can I ask for 191 and 200? :D
@clawsgalore @procellae

Yes to both of you! I'll send the dragons over right away. And Thank you for being so understanding C':
@clawsgalore @procellae

Yes to both of you! I'll send the dragons over right away. And Thank you for being so understanding C':
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell @cherryy

Three new babies have been added to the list! :D
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell @cherryy

Three new babies have been added to the list! :D
@Glight

Thats okay! 197 is pretty! could I have him?
@Glight

Thats okay! 197 is pretty! could I have him?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87