Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting- Giveaway Over
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@wizarding
May I have Norbert and his apparel please?
@wizarding
May I have Norbert and his apparel please?
@Chrisscreama Yes, I just got recently hired as a minimod on Subeta, and its kind of a conflict of interest to have an account here XD
@Chrisscreama Yes, I just got recently hired as a minimod on Subeta, and its kind of a conflict of interest to have an account here XD
@wizarding oh congrats. I play subeta hehe faiiir enough. Im doing some graphics for a site that isnt out I cant discuss .. but if they wanted me to quit other sites.. Id not want to help out haha.. I like alternating pet sites. Keeps me busy!
@wizarding oh congrats. I play subeta hehe faiiir enough. Im doing some graphics for a site that isnt out I cant discuss .. but if they wanted me to quit other sites.. Id not want to help out haha.. I like alternating pet sites. Keeps me busy!
shadowone_zps3sjdmmmp.gif
Is there anyway I could get Virus or Trapeze? or anything else you would want to send. I'm new here and trying to get started :)
Is there anyway I could get Virus or Trapeze? or anything else you would want to send. I'm new here and trying to get started :)
@wizarding

Could I grab any suit apparel, a black caviler hat or lion armor apparel? Or maybe any festival apparel?
@wizarding

Could I grab any suit apparel, a black caviler hat or lion armor apparel? Or maybe any festival apparel?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@wizarding thank you so much for sending the things I asked for <3
@wizarding thank you so much for sending the things I asked for <3
shadowone_zps3sjdmmmp.gif
@wizarding
Could I have (If they are not taken already ;))
The familiar on:
Eclectic
Jessyka
Surprise
Circus

Bloody Bandages on Shadow
@wizarding
Could I have (If they are not taken already ;))
The familiar on:
Eclectic
Jessyka
Surprise
Circus

Bloody Bandages on Shadow
q0uPRpg.gif 2570813.png 2570906.png2570817.png
@Wizarding Sorry to hear you're leaving. I will take any unwanted/unclaimed fams. I am an attendant for the Shadow Flight Familiar Collectors, and I help distrubte fams back out to those that need them to fill out their bestiaries.

On a more personal note, how about the Ebony Filigree Tail Guard on Prince?
@Wizarding Sorry to hear you're leaving. I will take any unwanted/unclaimed fams. I am an attendant for the Shadow Flight Familiar Collectors, and I help distrubte fams back out to those that need them to fill out their bestiaries.

On a more personal note, how about the Ebony Filigree Tail Guard on Prince?
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
@wizarding

Could I perhaps get Elderyth's longneck medium and Eclectic? (Such a pretty dancer!)
@wizarding

Could I perhaps get Elderyth's longneck medium and Eclectic? (Such a pretty dancer!)
7OfRPKX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17