Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy
1 2
@thegoogy

Thanks! I'll check it out when I can. I love stuff like that. I really like how netflix got the compilation of some of the short story films they have released fairly recently. One of my favorites was the short about a puppy, it was called Feast I believe. Loved the animation technique, it was a mix of 2d and 3d animation that looked amazing!
@thegoogy

Thanks! I'll check it out when I can. I love stuff like that. I really like how netflix got the compilation of some of the short story films they have released fairly recently. One of my favorites was the short about a puppy, it was called Feast I believe. Loved the animation technique, it was a mix of 2d and 3d animation that looked amazing!
@thegoogy

@thegoogy

@starsnotaligned

I watched Feast in theaters, it was shown before Big Hero 6, I believe. It was so pretty!! Those COLORS and that style! <3
@starsnotaligned

I watched Feast in theaters, it was shown before Big Hero 6, I believe. It was so pretty!! Those COLORS and that style! <3
@thegoogy

Yes! me and my family always end up just waiting for it to come out on ourjsystem called Ouya or Kodi (idk if thats how it's spelled though) so I ended up missing most of the shorts until they added them to netflix.
@thegoogy

Yes! me and my family always end up just waiting for it to come out on ourjsystem called Ouya or Kodi (idk if thats how it's spelled though) so I ended up missing most of the shorts until they added them to netflix.
@starsnotaligned

Hello there!
I'm Nova (Otherwise known as An), it's wonderful to meet you!
Animating is not one of my strongholds, but I love to do it anyway! I hope to see you around, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me! :)
See you!
@starsnotaligned

Hello there!
I'm Nova (Otherwise known as An), it's wonderful to meet you!
Animating is not one of my strongholds, but I love to do it anyway! I hope to see you around, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me! :)
See you!
anni she/they adult
certified music luvrboy
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ spotify xoxo
@n0vadog

Nice to meet you! Another reason why I love animation is because a variety of people can enjoy without actually being "good" at it ya know? It's totally cool to just enjoy the way the art looks or just the story itself
@n0vadog

Nice to meet you! Another reason why I love animation is because a variety of people can enjoy without actually being "good" at it ya know? It's totally cool to just enjoy the way the art looks or just the story itself
1 2