Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | For curiosities sake...
1 2
@After @LicianDragon
So wait, is my cousin able to send me stuff still? I don't really have much to send her right now, but I will probably gift her a couple things one day.. Is this not allowed?

@otakuderp13
I am not really sure what point you are trying to make here? Should my cousin and I take a photo together of us playing on our FR accounts.. LOL
@After @LicianDragon
So wait, is my cousin able to send me stuff still? I don't really have much to send her right now, but I will probably gift her a couple things one day.. Is this not allowed?

@otakuderp13
I am not really sure what point you are trying to make here? Should my cousin and I take a photo together of us playing on our FR accounts.. LOL
@Hysteria gifting is totally allowed! the problem only arises when one account exists solely to benefit the other. you can see a situation where it defines what is acceptable and what isn't right here. :>
@Hysteria gifting is totally allowed! the problem only arises when one account exists solely to benefit the other. you can see a situation where it defines what is acceptable and what isn't right here. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after
yep i know im just takin into consideration that shes does not make multiple accouns :P
@after
yep i know im just takin into consideration that shes does not make multiple accouns :P

9Ec97kg.png
1 2