Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | June New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40
@Britneyrox I used to be Enochian nearly a week ago but I switched back to Finalized because Finalized is my username on almost every other website I register for. On FR my username would've been Finalized but the first account I registered it as I wasn't avail to Verify it.
@Britneyrox I used to be Enochian nearly a week ago but I switched back to Finalized because Finalized is my username on almost every other website I register for. On FR my username would've been Finalized but the first account I registered it as I wasn't avail to Verify it.
budhayanti-script.regular.png
Hi! Nice to meet you.
@britneyrox

Ping! Ping! :3

I like looking at all the pretty dragon designs in this game. Also! The familiars are so cute! :D
@britneyrox

Ping! Ping! :3

I like looking at all the pretty dragon designs in this game. Also! The familiars are so cute! :D
r4ztq68.png Bonus_Pumpkin.gifQPWLGP7.gif FR +19
@britneyrox might as well join this. <3 and what i like the most is the community! you're all so helpful and nice and amazing <3
@britneyrox might as well join this. <3 and what i like the most is the community! you're all so helpful and nice and amazing <3
coH7AEL.png
@Britneyrox Sorry about the incorrect entry! My favourite thing about flight rising so far is the coliseum! I love fighting enemies and leveling my dragons!
@Britneyrox Sorry about the incorrect entry! My favourite thing about flight rising so far is the coliseum! I love fighting enemies and leveling my dragons!
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
@Britneyrox
The most favourite thing for now is probably the Wind Flight community. I have been greeted so nicely and warm its so cool q-q
@Britneyrox
The most favourite thing for now is probably the Wind Flight community. I have been greeted so nicely and warm its so cool q-q
@blueshard
@blueshard
9 hours ahead from server time, new and lost!
@Britneyrox

I think my favorite thing so far is the community, I've been given a warm welcome not only by my own Flight, but from the larger community as well.
@Britneyrox

I think my favorite thing so far is the community, I've been given a warm welcome not only by my own Flight, but from the larger community as well.
6wR17En.png
@Britneyrox My favourite thing about FR so far is the gorgeous dragon art and designs!
@Britneyrox My favourite thing about FR so far is the gorgeous dragon art and designs!
@britneyrox Hi there :)

My absolute fave thing about FR so far is the Coliseum. I keep going back there already!
@britneyrox Hi there :)

My absolute fave thing about FR so far is the Coliseum. I keep going back there already!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing is so far on how the site works. It's so easy to navigate and each page I went to, it's easily understood.. esp with my ADHD issues.. I usually learn slowly, but it's an easy snap! I'm enjoying them ^_^
@britneyrox

My favorite thing is so far on how the site works. It's so easy to navigate and each page I went to, it's easily understood.. esp with my ADHD issues.. I usually learn slowly, but it's an easy snap! I'm enjoying them ^_^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40