Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wild Ranch [Open! Human/Animal RP]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33
(Is everyone there? I lost track...)
(Is everyone there? I lost track...)
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((IDK....))

Rose was surprised that so many people were paying attention to her and Frostbite. "Oh, this is Frostbite, but sometimes I call him Frosty or Frost." To Shawn she added, "Well, I guess if you wanted to, I've never tried. But he won't peck."
Frostbite puffed out his chest a bit, though his eyes remained closed and other than that he pretended not to care.

(( @Niabi
@LizRosethorn ))
((IDK....))

Rose was surprised that so many people were paying attention to her and Frostbite. "Oh, this is Frostbite, but sometimes I call him Frosty or Frost." To Shawn she added, "Well, I guess if you wanted to, I've never tried. But he won't peck."
Frostbite puffed out his chest a bit, though his eyes remained closed and other than that he pretended not to care.

(( @Niabi
@LizRosethorn ))
(Cool. We can start then.)

Lily reached out her hand and scratched Frostbite under his beak with a soft smile.
"He's a lovely bird. You're lucky to have him." Opal huffed and stood, forcibly pushing Lily's arm away with her head and meowing demandingly. She wasn't about to let her human show affection for another animal!
"Sorry, birdbrain, but she's mine." The cat told the owl as she claimed Lily's lap just as Mellita entered the room.
"Good morning everyone." Mellita said. "Next time let's try to wake up at a decent hour so we have time to eat breakfast, okay?"
(Cool. We can start then.)

Lily reached out her hand and scratched Frostbite under his beak with a soft smile.
"He's a lovely bird. You're lucky to have him." Opal huffed and stood, forcibly pushing Lily's arm away with her head and meowing demandingly. She wasn't about to let her human show affection for another animal!
"Sorry, birdbrain, but she's mine." The cat told the owl as she claimed Lily's lap just as Mellita entered the room.
"Good morning everyone." Mellita said. "Next time let's try to wake up at a decent hour so we have time to eat breakfast, okay?"
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
(( @Niabi I think there's 1 or 2 people not there yet :l))
(( @Niabi I think there's 1 or 2 people not there yet :l))
(@ShadowScar Blargle snargle..... :/ )
(@ShadowScar Blargle snargle..... :/ )
(( @Niabi I think Gavin isn't there.... Maybe Conner, again I don't know)((@Niabi
@DalphiaRose
@GiftofArtemis
@LizRosethorn
@DaeAnimus
@LizRosethorn
@DrunkPangolin
@Venezia
))
(( @Niabi I think Gavin isn't there.... Maybe Conner, again I don't know)((@Niabi
@DalphiaRose
@GiftofArtemis
@LizRosethorn
@DaeAnimus
@LizRosethorn
@DrunkPangolin
@Venezia
))
Shawn leaned over and gave the owl a quick stroke, Frostbite was as soft as she' expected, but smoother and sleeker. More attuned to the wild than tame birds. She sat back again, turning her attention to Mellita.

Lucas was curious about Mrs. Berkshire, seeing as he hadn't gotten the chance to meet her the night before. He wondered where that butler was, had he even told his mistress he was there? Not that he really minded spending the night in the dining room, he was accustomed to doing overnight jobs in stables or even outside. Though he didn't feel it would be proper to make a habit of crashing in his hostess's living area.

Badger crept his way around to Rose's chair, the owl, to his pleasure, hdn't flown away yet. He sat behind Rose's chair and stared at the bird with admiration, not even daring to blink in case the owl disappeared.
Shawn leaned over and gave the owl a quick stroke, Frostbite was as soft as she' expected, but smoother and sleeker. More attuned to the wild than tame birds. She sat back again, turning her attention to Mellita.

Lucas was curious about Mrs. Berkshire, seeing as he hadn't gotten the chance to meet her the night before. He wondered where that butler was, had he even told his mistress he was there? Not that he really minded spending the night in the dining room, he was accustomed to doing overnight jobs in stables or even outside. Though he didn't feel it would be proper to make a habit of crashing in his hostess's living area.

Badger crept his way around to Rose's chair, the owl, to his pleasure, hdn't flown away yet. He sat behind Rose's chair and stared at the bird with admiration, not even daring to blink in case the owl disappeared.
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
Frostbite enjoyed all this stroking. And due to the fact that owls have great hearing, he could hear the dog sneaking around behind him. Frostbite contemplated flipping his head all the way around to scare the dog. Then he decided against it and began to doze on Rose's shoulder.
Frostbite enjoyed all this stroking. And due to the fact that owls have great hearing, he could hear the dog sneaking around behind him. Frostbite contemplated flipping his head all the way around to scare the dog. Then he decided against it and began to doze on Rose's shoulder.
(( Sorry. Was at a friend's house yesterday and couldn't post. ))

"Ooo, that would be hilarious." Atlas chuckled. "Go for it."

Connor looked down to his cat. Living with the tricky cat for four years, he had learned all of Atlas' mannerisms to know he was planning something. Connor decided to check on Gavin, only to find the man seemingly walking in his sleep guided by the falcon. Uh oh. "You might want to wake up Gavin." Connor warned.

(( @Niabi @Venezia ))
(( Sorry. Was at a friend's house yesterday and couldn't post. ))

"Ooo, that would be hilarious." Atlas chuckled. "Go for it."

Connor looked down to his cat. Living with the tricky cat for four years, he had learned all of Atlas' mannerisms to know he was planning something. Connor decided to check on Gavin, only to find the man seemingly walking in his sleep guided by the falcon. Uh oh. "You might want to wake up Gavin." Connor warned.

(( @Niabi @Venezia ))
animusbanner.png
Dalphia tentatively stroked the owl with her first two fingers, then pulled away quickly. She was delighted to see such a beast this close. Snickers poked her head out of the pocket and looked about, yawning. She saw the owl and ducked back inside, not sure what to make of such a big, scary beast. Dalphia returned a hand to her pocket to stroke the ferret, but her eyes barely left the owl.
Dalphia tentatively stroked the owl with her first two fingers, then pulled away quickly. She was delighted to see such a beast this close. Snickers poked her head out of the pocket and looked about, yawning. She saw the owl and ducked back inside, not sure what to make of such a big, scary beast. Dalphia returned a hand to her pocket to stroke the ferret, but her eyes barely left the owl.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33