Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | K O D O K U [Mafia - Discussion Thread]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
Evillustrator. That moment when I feel like a nerd because I know the reference. @FloatingInSpace I said it was brutal. I didn't say it was bad. XD Also it says it on the Game Overview on the Sign-up Thread. [quote name="Detroness" date=2016-05-08 06:25:23] This game is set-up as a “No Reveal”; meaning that no information is given upon death. [/quote]
Evillustrator. That moment when I feel like a nerd because I know the reference.

@FloatingInSpace
I said it was brutal. I didn't say it was bad. XD Also it says it on the Game Overview on the Sign-up Thread.
Detroness wrote on 2016-05-08:
This game is set-up as a “No Reveal”; meaning that no information is given upon death.
bann.png
[quote name="ChaoticKagura" date=2016-06-02 20:27:12] Evillustrator. That moment when I feel like a nerd because I know the reference. @ FloatingInSpace I said it was brutal. I didn't say it was bad. XD Also it says it on the Game Overview on the Sign-up Thread. [quote name="Detroness" date=2016-05-08 06:25:23] This game is set-up as a “No Reveal”; meaning that no information is given upon death. [/quote] [/quote] Well ain't that sweet. -_- So I'm guessing we ought to place any trackers we got at a higher standard than usual? Tho granted, there are items that I assume will be of some aid...
ChaoticKagura wrote on 2016-06-02:
Evillustrator. That moment when I feel like a nerd because I know the reference.

@ FloatingInSpace
I said it was brutal. I didn't say it was bad. XD Also it says it on the Game Overview on the Sign-up Thread.
Detroness wrote on 2016-05-08:
This game is set-up as a “No Reveal”; meaning that no information is given upon death.

Well ain't that sweet. -_-

So I'm guessing we ought to place any trackers we got at a higher standard than usual?

Tho granted, there are items that I assume will be of some aid...
uCR5SCW.png
@Mirelle

Lost at Sea is a very different game than Kodoku. Even if we were to find scum in Lost at Sea we can't do crap about it because we HAvE nO LynCH.

I played with Space in Were vs Vamp and even though she only lasted 1 day I can assure you that first day included a whole lot of finger pointing. XD
@Mirelle

Lost at Sea is a very different game than Kodoku. Even if we were to find scum in Lost at Sea we can't do crap about it because we HAvE nO LynCH.

I played with Space in Were vs Vamp and even though she only lasted 1 day I can assure you that first day included a whole lot of finger pointing. XD
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura That's definitely something to take into consideration, I felt I should point it out regardless, seeing as how we're all here to jab thumbs at the pack.
@ChaoticKagura That's definitely something to take into consideration, I felt I should point it out regardless, seeing as how we're all here to jab thumbs at the pack.
tngKCqs.gif
@FloatingInSpace

Also means that we have no way to check whether or not the tracker is telling the truth. We have to go purely by their word. Makes it super easy to deceive us.
@FloatingInSpace

Also means that we have no way to check whether or not the tracker is telling the truth. We have to go purely by their word. Makes it super easy to deceive us.
bann.png
I mean go ahead sus me it's the first day we're literally just pointing at one another.

Seriously SUS EVERYONE INCLUDING ME. Tbh, trusting someone without any confirmation by the mod or without any solid context is more sus than susing someone else to me, personally. At least in the first like two days or so.
I mean go ahead sus me it's the first day we're literally just pointing at one another.

Seriously SUS EVERYONE INCLUDING ME. Tbh, trusting someone without any confirmation by the mod or without any solid context is more sus than susing someone else to me, personally. At least in the first like two days or so.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="ChaoticKagura" date=2016-06-02 20:33:46] @/FloatingInSpace Also means that we have no way to check whether or not the tracker is telling the truth. We have to go purely by their word. Makes it super easy to deceive us. [/quote] True
@/FloatingInSpace

True
uCR5SCW.png
Okay, so I need to catch up on what's going on. I'll most likely post tomorrow.
Okay, so I need to catch up on what's going on. I'll most likely post tomorrow.
[quote name="ChaoticKagura" date=2016-06-02 20:30:50] @ Mirelle Lost at Sea is a very different game than Kodoku. Even if we were to find scum in Lost at Sea we can't do crap about it because we HAvE nO LynCH. I played with Space in Were vs Vamp and even though she only lasted 1 day I can assure you that first day included a whole lot of finger pointing. XD [/quote] Oh I thought you were talking about Maritime Mafia when you mentioned ocean related and I was like "80% sure I was also agro in that one and died the first day as well"
@ Mirelle

Oh I thought you were talking about Maritime Mafia when you mentioned ocean related and I was like "80% sure I was also agro in that one and died the first day as well"
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace How many exactly have you died in the first day of?
@FloatingInSpace How many exactly have you died in the first day of?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48