Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536
@Alphaeon: Thank you very much for the time you took to reply on my thread. This community still baffles me for being so polite and warm. Thank you once again!

Apparently as Wolf97973 said in my thread, just Artifracture works for me.
Even safe mode, somewhere on L3-L4, probably after an amount of time, it just glitches and error.
I used Firefox and IE, Windows 7, desktop, direct, home network. Hopefully it won't affect it but Coli seems ok for now, and played longer periods.

Later edit: scratch that. Coli hit me with an error on normal usage in the first minute, first battle and then with safe mode after a couple of battles.

Much later edit: Arti works fine, the rest has some sort of problem with my system probably.
@Alphaeon: Thank you very much for the time you took to reply on my thread. This community still baffles me for being so polite and warm. Thank you once again!

Apparently as Wolf97973 said in my thread, just Artifracture works for me.
Even safe mode, somewhere on L3-L4, probably after an amount of time, it just glitches and error.
I used Firefox and IE, Windows 7, desktop, direct, home network. Hopefully it won't affect it but Coli seems ok for now, and played longer periods.

Later edit: scratch that. Coli hit me with an error on normal usage in the first minute, first battle and then with safe mode after a couple of battles.

Much later edit: Arti works fine, the rest has some sort of problem with my system probably.
Looking to join a hatchery
For dragon swaps, breeds I like: Coatls, Guardians, Imperials, Obelisks, Pearlcatchers, Skydancers. The rest I am most likely trading off.
I'm having a lot of issues with the Coliseum not working lately. I'm having to reload the page multiple times for it to actually load, and then when swapping around my dragons in the battle party, I have to do THAT 4-5 times for it to actually stick (otherwise Dragon C is still in the party, when I'm trying to remove him and add Dragon D).

I'm on Windows 8, using Chrome, but it's also happening in Internet Explorer and Firefox. I've done window closes and clearing cookies, alternate sockets, having JUST FR up in the browser, total shut-downs and reboots, disconnecting from the internet and logging back in, and none is helping. That said:

I know the Coliseum is a recurring problem, and that others appear to be having the same issues. However. Thank you to the entire staff for providing a great site, and especially to the workers who try to fix all these problems. You folks are amazing. Thank you.
I'm having a lot of issues with the Coliseum not working lately. I'm having to reload the page multiple times for it to actually load, and then when swapping around my dragons in the battle party, I have to do THAT 4-5 times for it to actually stick (otherwise Dragon C is still in the party, when I'm trying to remove him and add Dragon D).

I'm on Windows 8, using Chrome, but it's also happening in Internet Explorer and Firefox. I've done window closes and clearing cookies, alternate sockets, having JUST FR up in the browser, total shut-downs and reboots, disconnecting from the internet and logging back in, and none is helping. That said:

I know the Coliseum is a recurring problem, and that others appear to be having the same issues. However. Thank you to the entire staff for providing a great site, and especially to the workers who try to fix all these problems. You folks are amazing. Thank you.
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pnguU3AcZv.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I am having the same problem as NightTigress, it's been a week and coli still not working, I use windows 7 and use firefox, also tried on internet explorer and chrome but none work either, I've cleaned cookies, restarting the laptop and trying with other wi-fi connections but nothing's working I don't know what to do :c
the bar just stays there and never loads, I've tried just letting it sit there for hours but it does nothing ;w;
I am having the same problem as NightTigress, it's been a week and coli still not working, I use windows 7 and use firefox, also tried on internet explorer and chrome but none work either, I've cleaned cookies, restarting the laptop and trying with other wi-fi connections but nothing's working I don't know what to do :c
the bar just stays there and never loads, I've tried just letting it sit there for hours but it does nothing ;w;
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
Only works in Safe Mode. Very very frequent crashes.
Only works in Safe Mode. Very very frequent crashes.
I've checked all of those things, and none of my protection software is giving me trouble. I click onto the Coli, and it just gets stuck on the loading screen. I cannot even use the 'standard' coliseum.

Another bug I've had happen in the coliseum is that (sometimes) when the last enemy dies to bleed damage the whole thing freezes. I have to refresh the page, and I don't receive the exp or loot.

And, since everything comes in threes, is there any way to get rid of animations? I think they're part of the reason my computer runs so slowly when I'm trying to level up.

If you can help, it would be appreciated.
I've checked all of those things, and none of my protection software is giving me trouble. I click onto the Coli, and it just gets stuck on the loading screen. I cannot even use the 'standard' coliseum.

Another bug I've had happen in the coliseum is that (sometimes) when the last enemy dies to bleed damage the whole thing freezes. I have to refresh the page, and I don't receive the exp or loot.

And, since everything comes in threes, is there any way to get rid of animations? I think they're part of the reason my computer runs so slowly when I'm trying to level up.

If you can help, it would be appreciated.
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
I just recently joined yesterday and organized a party in the Coliseum with only 2 dragons. I bought 3 dragons recently. I wanted to add more to my party, but my new dragons weren't on the list to add. I thought maybe if I waited a day it would work, but I checked today and it still isn't there. Would I be able to add them on Sunday after the reset?
I just recently joined yesterday and organized a party in the Coliseum with only 2 dragons. I bought 3 dragons recently. I wanted to add more to my party, but my new dragons weren't on the list to add. I thought maybe if I waited a day it would work, but I checked today and it still isn't there. Would I be able to add them on Sunday after the reset?
How do you turn safe mode off? ;-; I accidentally clicked link and I don't know how to turn it off.....
How do you turn safe mode off? ;-; I accidentally clicked link and I don't know how to turn it off.....
Lichtdrache.gif
I've been getting an "error loading sprite:rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/238513/23851202.png" (it's always the same one) message whenever I open the coliseum. The bar will partially load, then freeze and the message will pop up. Safemode won't let me navigate to the starting page either.

I've tried clearing my cache, I've tried restarting my computer, and it's definitely not my antivirus program, but nothing seems to work. I've tried both chrome and safari, but have the exact same problem. Also, I'm on OS X Yosemite.

Thank you for your time!

I've been getting an "error loading sprite:rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/238513/23851202.png" (it's always the same one) message whenever I open the coliseum. The bar will partially load, then freeze and the message will pop up. Safemode won't let me navigate to the starting page either.

I've tried clearing my cache, I've tried restarting my computer, and it's definitely not my antivirus program, but nothing seems to work. I've tried both chrome and safari, but have the exact same problem. Also, I'm on OS X Yosemite.

Thank you for your time!

potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
Need this all the time so gonna leave myself bread crumbs.
@PlagueBreath
Need this all the time so gonna leave myself bread crumbs.
@PlagueBreath
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536