Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The "Is It Normal?" Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
From wondering why your pet does that one weird thing to asking if you're the only one who does that other weird thing, feel free to ask it here! More than likely, you're not alone. I myself have some questions to start out the thread with (that and I'm terrible at making good segways into other paragraphs, lol):

-Is it normal that I have imaginary friends? I mean, I have anxiety and I'm an only child, so idk why it wouldn't be reasonable. And yes, I'm perfectly aware they don't actually exist.
-Is it normal to feel borderline physically ill whenever I see an overexposed fictional character? Like, I start cringing pretty hard whenever I see a picture of Sans from Undertale anymore. :/
From wondering why your pet does that one weird thing to asking if you're the only one who does that other weird thing, feel free to ask it here! More than likely, you're not alone. I myself have some questions to start out the thread with (that and I'm terrible at making good segways into other paragraphs, lol):

-Is it normal that I have imaginary friends? I mean, I have anxiety and I'm an only child, so idk why it wouldn't be reasonable. And yes, I'm perfectly aware they don't actually exist.
-Is it normal to feel borderline physically ill whenever I see an overexposed fictional character? Like, I start cringing pretty hard whenever I see a picture of Sans from Undertale anymore. :/
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Is it normal that I feel safer and more accepted around horses than anywhere else
Is it normal that I feel safer and more accepted around horses than anywhere else
Is it normal to have a craving to consume the souls of the innocent?
Is it normal to have a craving to consume the souls of the innocent?
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
@Springtrap I've actually written a story that's basically me having an imaginary friend...except she's real.

@ImaginationSoars Yes.

@Demonically ...Probably not.

Is it normal that I prefer books to people, and other things to homework(books)?

@Springtrap I've actually written a story that's basically me having an imaginary friend...except she's real.

@ImaginationSoars Yes.

@Demonically ...Probably not.

Is it normal that I prefer books to people, and other things to homework(books)?

jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy

Too many calories?
@Eaglefairy

Too many calories?
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
[quote name="ImaginationSoars" date=2016-05-31 18:26:15] Is it normal that I feel safer and more accepted around horses than anywhere else [/quote] Horses are pretty therapeutic, so yep it's normal c: Is it normal to always rethink keeping some of my collections because there are so many things I want to collect but so little room?
ImaginationSoars wrote on 2016-05-31:
Horses are pretty therapeutic, so yep it's normal c:

Is it normal to always rethink keeping some of my collections because there are so many things I want to collect but so little room?
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Ankha

I don't collect myself, but I've had friends that do, and I could imagine that's pretty normal based on what I see. :)

Is it normal to be graduating school a year early...but then hide that the reason you've been pushing for it is because of some elementary-school dream, since you're mostly evidence/analysis-based in decision-making?
@Ankha

I don't collect myself, but I've had friends that do, and I could imagine that's pretty normal based on what I see. :)

Is it normal to be graduating school a year early...but then hide that the reason you've been pushing for it is because of some elementary-school dream, since you're mostly evidence/analysis-based in decision-making?
Is it normal that I have a Kyogre plushie that gives me advice?
Is it normal that I have a Kyogre plushie that gives me advice?
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Is it normal to eat tuna fish gravy on toast
Is it normal to eat tuna fish gravy on toast
@Springtrap

I've felt physically pained when looking at overexposed characters and media before, especially if I have a bad history with the media or if I was never interested in it.
@Springtrap

I've felt physically pained when looking at overexposed characters and media before, especially if I have a bad history with the media or if I was never interested in it.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11