Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Personal Dragon Lore/Headcanons?
1 2 3
Do you guys want to know where the trading post is located in canon? :-) If not, that's fine; I like reading these!
Do you guys want to know where the trading post is located in canon? :-) If not, that's fine; I like reading these!
Undel, not sure about anyone else but I would love to know!
Undel, not sure about anyone else but I would love to know!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I really hope I got it right. But either way I suppose it would be nice to know once and for all.
I really hope I got it right. But either way I suppose it would be nice to know once and for all.
JMMULK0.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-10-17 23:59:05"]Do you guys want to know where the trading post is located in canon? :-) If not, that's fine; I like reading these![/quote] I do! I do!! *U*
Undel wrote on 2013-10-17 23:59:05:

I do! I do!! *U*
Xhaztol says its on the southern edge of Starwood strand, closer to the wind border than the plague one. It is considered a neutral zone, and not part of the arcane territory. :-)
Xhaztol says its on the southern edge of Starwood strand, closer to the wind border than the plague one. It is considered a neutral zone, and not part of the arcane territory. :-)
Now I'm looking.. there IS a slight green area to the south of the Arcane region.

Wow, I was so sure it was near the Pillar. Learn something new about this game every day.
Now I'm looking.. there IS a slight green area to the south of the Arcane region.

Wow, I was so sure it was near the Pillar. Learn something new about this game every day.
JMMULK0.png
Earthshaker seems to sleep most of the time, so my headcanon for earthy exaltees is that they're mostly on cuddlepile duty, keeping the big guy company, with higher level and less cuddly ones being in charge of keeping everybody safe and fed and up to date on news from the rest of the world.
Earthshaker seems to sleep most of the time, so my headcanon for earthy exaltees is that they're mostly on cuddlepile duty, keeping the big guy company, with higher level and less cuddly ones being in charge of keeping everybody safe and fed and up to date on news from the rest of the world.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
Undel (won't ping you because I don't know if you'd see it) that is very interesting...also I am glad you aren't coming after me for asking about mating displays.
Undel (won't ping you because I don't know if you'd see it) that is very interesting...also I am glad you aren't coming after me for asking about mating displays.
1 2 3