Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Personal Dragon Lore/Headcanons?
1 2 3
Your deity (or any deity) and their exalted dragons
Our beloved Mother Lightweaver. She's our mentor. All Light flight dragons look up to Her intelligence and vast knowledge, Her grace, Her philosophies, and Her glittery fabulousness.

As for what happened with exalted dragons, let's just say our Glittermom had this giant library up in a mountain, there She kept thousands of tomes and scrolls of knowledge. And all our exalted dragons are working there, helping Her transcribe some ancient tome, sorting our scroll, or pretty much all those boring library duties.

Hoard
My dragons are sitting on them, the items are messily scattered around the lair.

Are dragons like cats, dogs, humans, etc. or does it vary between species/individual dragon?
Humans, each breed is like different ethnicity, that means different physical qualities too. They certainly have individual quirks, just like humans.

Where is the Trading Post? In The Viridian Labyrinth? Is it in Dragonhome? (also- how true is the Map?)
I actually think it' somewhere in the Windswept Plateau! Since I see them like some kind of travelling merchants, it somehow fits with most Windies personality too.

The map is bonkers, I ain't gonna believe our giant Guardians and Imperials live in such small place. D8

What sounds do dragons make? Do they have mating calls/displays?
They make dragon like speech... like those in Skyrim. Mating call? My dragons give their sweeties ancient tablets and scrolls an- wait. No. They don't have mating calls.

How do skins work?
Magic. I remember a hilarious comic strip by a fabulous artist when the site just opened. I'll edit this post with the link if I can find it.

Familiars?
Food gone tame.

How do allotted/changing Gathering turns work?
It's like an hour count in their world. It's like 1 gathering turn equals 2 hours, but if the clan is happy, they can do more work in a day, thus more gathering turns. Or something like that.

How does the Hunger percentage work?
Hmmm... they work just like normal hunger in our world. You got hungry if you work hard (grinding on coliseum) too.

How do you interact as this game?
Their invisible voice of stupid reasons. Ruinia doesn't exist in the dragon world.

Forums?
It doesn't exist in the dragon world. It's just a place where the voice of reasons mingle with eachother.

How does the Auction House work? Buying/selling/trading dragons?
I think they are something like mercenaries. They paid to fight for another's clan. Auction house is a nonexistent trading area for the voice of reasons.

Geneing(?) and scrolling dragons?
Dragon's magical plastic surgery!!!
No really, I really think it works that way. I always think changing a dragon's breed the dragon actually wanted to be that way. As I stated before that dragons are something like an ethnicity with different physical traits, so when a dragon scrolled into an SD, it because they wanted to be one.

Like in the lore, Spirals are full of energy, so a Mirror with that same trait as Spirals wanted to be one because Spiral's body could accommodate all those funky flying techniques, and thus the Mirror scrolled himself as a Spiral.

How does the Clan Profile work?
They don't exist too. XD

Lair layout?
A giant cave, inside there are giant stacks of items and whatnot. My clan members usually try to find the brightest spot in the area. But now I'm stuck on Hewn City. Yipes.

Also there is a pool for Water dragons (can't have them roasting in the sun can we?), an area reserved for the Fire dragons so they can tan themselves all day, mud piles for all your earthy needs, etc.
Our beloved Mother Lightweaver. She's our mentor. All Light flight dragons look up to Her intelligence and vast knowledge, Her grace, Her philosophies, and Her glittery fabulousness.

As for what happened with exalted dragons, let's just say our Glittermom had this giant library up in a mountain, there She kept thousands of tomes and scrolls of knowledge. And all our exalted dragons are working there, helping Her transcribe some ancient tome, sorting our scroll, or pretty much all those boring library duties.

Hoard
My dragons are sitting on them, the items are messily scattered around the lair.

Are dragons like cats, dogs, humans, etc. or does it vary between species/individual dragon?
Humans, each breed is like different ethnicity, that means different physical qualities too. They certainly have individual quirks, just like humans.

Where is the Trading Post? In The Viridian Labyrinth? Is it in Dragonhome? (also- how true is the Map?)
I actually think it' somewhere in the Windswept Plateau! Since I see them like some kind of travelling merchants, it somehow fits with most Windies personality too.

The map is bonkers, I ain't gonna believe our giant Guardians and Imperials live in such small place. D8

They make dragon like speech... like those in Skyrim. Mating call? My dragons give their sweeties ancient tablets and scrolls an- wait. No. They don't have mating calls.

How do skins work?
Magic. I remember a hilarious comic strip by a fabulous artist when the site just opened. I'll edit this post with the link if I can find it.

Familiars?
Food gone tame.

How do allotted/changing Gathering turns work?
It's like an hour count in their world. It's like 1 gathering turn equals 2 hours, but if the clan is happy, they can do more work in a day, thus more gathering turns. Or something like that.

How does the Hunger percentage work?
Hmmm... they work just like normal hunger in our world. You got hungry if you work hard (grinding on coliseum) too.

How do you interact as this game?
Their invisible voice of stupid reasons. Ruinia doesn't exist in the dragon world.

Forums?
It doesn't exist in the dragon world. It's just a place where the voice of reasons mingle with eachother.

I think they are something like mercenaries. They paid to fight for another's clan. Auction house is a nonexistent trading area for the voice of reasons.

Dragon's magical plastic surgery!!!
No really, I really think it works that way. I always think changing a dragon's breed the dragon actually wanted to be that way. As I stated before that dragons are something like an ethnicity with different physical traits, so when a dragon scrolled into an SD, it because they wanted to be one.

Like in the lore, Spirals are full of energy, so a Mirror with that same trait as Spirals wanted to be one because Spiral's body could accommodate all those funky flying techniques, and thus the Mirror scrolled himself as a Spiral.

How does the Clan Profile work?
They don't exist too. XD

Lair layout?
A giant cave, inside there are giant stacks of items and whatnot. My clan members usually try to find the brightest spot in the area. But now I'm stuck on Hewn City. Yipes.

Also there is a pool for Water dragons (can't have them roasting in the sun can we?), an area reserved for the Fire dragons so they can tan themselves all day, mud piles for all your earthy needs, etc.
I'm not going to answer the long poll right now, but as far as hunger headcanons, I loved the fact that a number of people on Tumblr put together the "hungry dragons bug" with Plague dominance and concluded that a massive stomach flu had swept the land.
I'm not going to answer the long poll right now, but as far as hunger headcanons, I loved the fact that a number of people on Tumblr put together the "hungry dragons bug" with Plague dominance and concluded that a massive stomach flu had swept the land.
One fun little addition to "Lair layout?" was mentioned by a relative of mine. When hatchlings enter the Lair, dragon orders are scattered and become disorganised.

Clearly the Clan's all a-fuss about the new darling hatchlings! And they're crowding around to say hello to the cute dears. Dragons at the front were able to gain a front-row seat to speak dragon-babby-nonsense to the hatchlings. Those at the back were disinterested or unable to wriggle forward.
One fun little addition to "Lair layout?" was mentioned by a relative of mine. When hatchlings enter the Lair, dragon orders are scattered and become disorganised.

Clearly the Clan's all a-fuss about the new darling hatchlings! And they're crowding around to say hello to the cute dears. Dragons at the front were able to gain a front-row seat to speak dragon-babby-nonsense to the hatchlings. Those at the back were disinterested or unable to wriggle forward.
JMMULK0.png
@Amberite It wasn't supposed to be a poll, those were just supposed to be ideas of what I mean by lore.
@Amberite It wasn't supposed to be a poll, those were just supposed to be ideas of what I mean by lore.
The Metal symbol in the Runestones game is the symbol of a long-forgotten flight of dragons who were thought to be wiped out after the creation of the Arcanist. They cooperated with the ancient societies before they brought on their own demise. Their deity, appalled by their flight's destruction, fled to a place where they knew that they'd never be discovered.
The Metal symbol in the Runestones game is the symbol of a long-forgotten flight of dragons who were thought to be wiped out after the creation of the Arcanist. They cooperated with the ancient societies before they brought on their own demise. Their deity, appalled by their flight's destruction, fled to a place where they knew that they'd never be discovered.
T5GEBka.png
I'd just like to throw my Clan Profile's text here, explaining my red, (eventually) white, and blue lair theme. It gives a bit of insight on how my FR-world works. :3

The four deities were expressionless. Tension hung thick in the air between them, and nothing but the wind howling could be heard. No one spoke as each thought about the next decision they'd make, one that could make or break their cause. So engrossed were they that the Arcanist's presence went unnoticed for quite some time. The dragon studied with interest, reluctant to break the silence.

"Fold," the Windsinger grumbled, placing his oversized cards down on the flat rock.

"Arcanist, make it quick," the Flamecaller snapped. "This is important deity business. Original deity business. Only us four. As in, not a creature born from a machine."

"Calm down, Sparky," the Tidelord chuckled. "An annoyance, but we've all the time in the world to continue. What do you seek us for, Arcanist?"

"I, I don't mean to interrupt, but... I have seen it. I have seen the Promised Land," announced the pink god proudly.

The four shared an uneasy look. "I don't think I quite understand. What are you talking about?" inquired the Windsinger.

"I have seen it! A beautiful place, the land of the free and the home of the brave. I've yet to find a way there, but it's... simply magical!" By now the Arcanist had gone into almost a frenzy, making grand gestures with his claws. "It is called... America. And so I come to you with the request that we give a dragon the honor of representing this land, one worthy and brave enough to uphold the laws of its constitution, one with the qualities of a mighty leader, comparing even to those like Washington or Lincoln or-"

"My good fellow, Arcanist, I don't doubt you." The Earthshaker cut his brother off before he could go off any longer than he already had. "You've never once been wrong in your findings, but doesn't this all seem a little... absurd?"

The Arcane god sucked in a deep breath. "Look. All I ask is that one of you, one of the four original deities, sponsor a Clan to represent this land that stretches from sea to shining sea."

There was silence until, finally, the Wind deity spoke: "Very well, then. I shall find a worthy leader of the traits you describe. He shall bear my green colors and represent this... America."

"Oh, thank you, sir! And a mate, too, and some lair space. Preferably red, white, and or blue, the sacred colors of America. I mean the mate, not-"

"Arcanist, your priorities are not mine. I will do what I can when I can for you, but I cannot promise anything. You are dismissed. Talk to me after our official, important... Business," he chortled, and the pink deity raced away, excited for the future Clan's fate.
I'd just like to throw my Clan Profile's text here, explaining my red, (eventually) white, and blue lair theme. It gives a bit of insight on how my FR-world works. :3

The four deities were expressionless. Tension hung thick in the air between them, and nothing but the wind howling could be heard. No one spoke as each thought about the next decision they'd make, one that could make or break their cause. So engrossed were they that the Arcanist's presence went unnoticed for quite some time. The dragon studied with interest, reluctant to break the silence.

"Fold," the Windsinger grumbled, placing his oversized cards down on the flat rock.

"Arcanist, make it quick," the Flamecaller snapped. "This is important deity business. Original deity business. Only us four. As in, not a creature born from a machine."

"Calm down, Sparky," the Tidelord chuckled. "An annoyance, but we've all the time in the world to continue. What do you seek us for, Arcanist?"

"I, I don't mean to interrupt, but... I have seen it. I have seen the Promised Land," announced the pink god proudly.

The four shared an uneasy look. "I don't think I quite understand. What are you talking about?" inquired the Windsinger.

"I have seen it! A beautiful place, the land of the free and the home of the brave. I've yet to find a way there, but it's... simply magical!" By now the Arcanist had gone into almost a frenzy, making grand gestures with his claws. "It is called... America. And so I come to you with the request that we give a dragon the honor of representing this land, one worthy and brave enough to uphold the laws of its constitution, one with the qualities of a mighty leader, comparing even to those like Washington or Lincoln or-"

"My good fellow, Arcanist, I don't doubt you." The Earthshaker cut his brother off before he could go off any longer than he already had. "You've never once been wrong in your findings, but doesn't this all seem a little... absurd?"

The Arcane god sucked in a deep breath. "Look. All I ask is that one of you, one of the four original deities, sponsor a Clan to represent this land that stretches from sea to shining sea."

There was silence until, finally, the Wind deity spoke: "Very well, then. I shall find a worthy leader of the traits you describe. He shall bear my green colors and represent this... America."

"Oh, thank you, sir! And a mate, too, and some lair space. Preferably red, white, and or blue, the sacred colors of America. I mean the mate, not-"

"Arcanist, your priorities are not mine. I will do what I can when I can for you, but I cannot promise anything. You are dismissed. Talk to me after our official, important... Business," he chortled, and the pink deity raced away, excited for the future Clan's fate.
FOR MURICA
Oh, this looks like fun! You, @TheInterrobang, say this isn't a survey so I'll just add bits.

I think Imperials are ferrets as opposed to deer. Perhaps colugos?

I am Arcane, and I believe my lair (whatever my Clan Profile says; that can be ignored) is in two main places to accomodate for different elements; at first my lair was a cave in one of the 'pedestals' on the Focal Point, facing the Sea and the Starwood Strand. As more elements were drawn to my Clan, at first they dug upwards, creating a gravity-defying tunnel with rooms for each group of dragons- groups can be siblings, mated pairs, or friends. Water dragons insisted they would stay in the water, so they created a separate tunnel starting at the cave's entrance and dug straight down into the water. Dragons waiting to see their fate (being sold) stay near the front of the cave, so they have the quickest access to the fortune-telling Water dragons.

All (well, most) of my dragons have a few words in their Information that describe them.
Oh, this looks like fun! You, @TheInterrobang, say this isn't a survey so I'll just add bits.

I think Imperials are ferrets as opposed to deer. Perhaps colugos?

I am Arcane, and I believe my lair (whatever my Clan Profile says; that can be ignored) is in two main places to accomodate for different elements; at first my lair was a cave in one of the 'pedestals' on the Focal Point, facing the Sea and the Starwood Strand. As more elements were drawn to my Clan, at first they dug upwards, creating a gravity-defying tunnel with rooms for each group of dragons- groups can be siblings, mated pairs, or friends. Water dragons insisted they would stay in the water, so they created a separate tunnel starting at the cave's entrance and dug straight down into the water. Dragons waiting to see their fate (being sold) stay near the front of the cave, so they have the quickest access to the fortune-telling Water dragons.

All (well, most) of my dragons have a few words in their Information that describe them.
1014.pngHark•he/him/his4440.png
Unlike what many may believe, the Shadowbinder and the Lightweaver do not possess any intense or encouraged rivalry between each other, nor competition, as they are not beings who participate in this on such a wide scale. They both, though, are bitter of each other, but do not often meddle with other Flights and thus barely pay each other much heed in most circumstances. Fundamentally, they are very alike, but of course, contrasting each other and complimenting each other. They both believe that Light and Shadow is essential for the world.

Occasionally, the Shadowbinder may send "gifts" to the Lightweaver. At first, the Shadowbinder considered the Lightweaver too logical, without a sense of humour, but as time went on, as they have existed for so long, they have learned much about each other. Lightweaver also sends humours "gifts" to Shadowbinder. Shadowbinder, though, is admired for the sending of these gifts, and Lightweaver sends her gifts in secret in other to stay neutral. Some believe strongly in the contrast of the Bright and Dark, and conflict is something the Lightweaver prefers to avoid, Shadowbinder, on the other hand finds conflict hilarious to some extent, especially if over such trivial things.

Conflict without creativity is boring for Shadowbinder, though, and this leads to her even higher amount of dislike for Stormcatcher - all ambitious, all metal, orderly, this is all dreadfully boring to her. Though, many of the deities are thankful that Stormcatcher has little creativity, because with it, he'd be one of the greatest tactical minds of the time. Windsinger and Stormcatcher have a bit of a rivalry,, if you can even call it that. Windsinger has, on more occasions than he'd admit, got wrapped around of sucked in one of Stormcatcher's machines and inventions, disrupted some work by singing songs that carry to all corners of the world, and other things. It's more of a one sided rivalry than anything else.

Stormcatcher and the Arcanist are not directly rivals, but do have their disagreements when it comes to plenty of things. Stormcatcher believes that the Arcanist's magic is not practical for the rapidly changing future, while the Arcanist believe that metal and electricity will choke the world if he was ever to get his way. The Arcanist believes that yes, the mind is flawed and he knows that well, but that it is stronger than any machine can hope for, and depleting the land will only cause conflict in the future with the deities.

The Arcanist is aware that he is not like the other deities, no, he is more closer to these "dragons" than the others, but also believes that the essence of every deity is within these biological creatures, and that, itself can make then complicated and fascinating. He delves into his work, and his study, because he believes that staying grounded in one world is far too limited, and as an entity, he will continue to study for something that he believes will eventually, benefit all the Flights as a whole. Though, he needs aid of his denizens, -- the other deities are unlikely to give him aid after what he had done, and what he may continue to do, in the pursuit of a greater means than all other creatures and entities.

That's all I have for now. my lameness
Unlike what many may believe, the Shadowbinder and the Lightweaver do not possess any intense or encouraged rivalry between each other, nor competition, as they are not beings who participate in this on such a wide scale. They both, though, are bitter of each other, but do not often meddle with other Flights and thus barely pay each other much heed in most circumstances. Fundamentally, they are very alike, but of course, contrasting each other and complimenting each other. They both believe that Light and Shadow is essential for the world.

Occasionally, the Shadowbinder may send "gifts" to the Lightweaver. At first, the Shadowbinder considered the Lightweaver too logical, without a sense of humour, but as time went on, as they have existed for so long, they have learned much about each other. Lightweaver also sends humours "gifts" to Shadowbinder. Shadowbinder, though, is admired for the sending of these gifts, and Lightweaver sends her gifts in secret in other to stay neutral. Some believe strongly in the contrast of the Bright and Dark, and conflict is something the Lightweaver prefers to avoid, Shadowbinder, on the other hand finds conflict hilarious to some extent, especially if over such trivial things.

Conflict without creativity is boring for Shadowbinder, though, and this leads to her even higher amount of dislike for Stormcatcher - all ambitious, all metal, orderly, this is all dreadfully boring to her. Though, many of the deities are thankful that Stormcatcher has little creativity, because with it, he'd be one of the greatest tactical minds of the time. Windsinger and Stormcatcher have a bit of a rivalry,, if you can even call it that. Windsinger has, on more occasions than he'd admit, got wrapped around of sucked in one of Stormcatcher's machines and inventions, disrupted some work by singing songs that carry to all corners of the world, and other things. It's more of a one sided rivalry than anything else.

Stormcatcher and the Arcanist are not directly rivals, but do have their disagreements when it comes to plenty of things. Stormcatcher believes that the Arcanist's magic is not practical for the rapidly changing future, while the Arcanist believe that metal and electricity will choke the world if he was ever to get his way. The Arcanist believes that yes, the mind is flawed and he knows that well, but that it is stronger than any machine can hope for, and depleting the land will only cause conflict in the future with the deities.

The Arcanist is aware that he is not like the other deities, no, he is more closer to these "dragons" than the others, but also believes that the essence of every deity is within these biological creatures, and that, itself can make then complicated and fascinating. He delves into his work, and his study, because he believes that staying grounded in one world is far too limited, and as an entity, he will continue to study for something that he believes will eventually, benefit all the Flights as a whole. Though, he needs aid of his denizens, -- the other deities are unlikely to give him aid after what he had done, and what he may continue to do, in the pursuit of a greater means than all other creatures and entities.

That's all I have for now. my lameness
I also started thinking about fire.

There are four main components of fire- heat, consistency, power, and range.

Heat is how hot it is, consistency is continuously breathing fire (which results in brightness), and power is the thickness of a flame-- a tiny burst of hot fire won't be as effective in battle-- and range, which is how long the blast of fire is.

Ice dragons, ironically, have one of the hottest flames and are fairly powerful. Out of battle, they generally use flames to melt ice to carve out dens. Thus, a common technique for blowing fire is to snort steam out of one's nostrils and then use short bursts of flame.

Earth dragons have very consistent and, thus, bright flame. They use fire to light their way. However, in battle earth dragons use powerful bursts of flame.

Fire dragons are the most in tune with their flame mechanism; fire dragons are (for the most part) the only dragons who can control if they are breathing fire that is powerful, heated, consistent, or with a long range.

Wind dragons have one of the most powerful and consistent flamed; on their natural terrain wind would blow out most dragons' flames. Although wind dragons use movement more than sound, the crackle of different fires are different messages through the wind.

Water dragons have less of a fire and more of a steam. Most water dragons prefer using powerful waves of water than rolling flame. However, some dragons can make something other than steam, but typically it's only exceptional quality is the consistency.

Shadow dragons have warm fires, and most flames are a dark purple no matter the heat due to a special chemical that creates shadow fire. Thus, fire is used for warmth rather than unneeded light.

Lightning dragons have the best combination of consistent and heated flames, used to build structures or melt down old metal.

Light dragons, characteristic to their name, have consistent and, thus, bright flames with a large range. Like shadow dragons, a chemical in their fire creates a consistent hue regardless of heat.

Nature dragons have the coldest fires but are quite powerful.

Plague dragons' fire looks very dangerous, but in reality it is in the colder range and not very powerful because one of the common diseases plague dragons have disables their flame mechanism to certain point.

Arcane dragons' fire is always some variation of light purple or pink. While it is not particularly useful on the battlefield, it can be concentrated to elicit chemical reactions and is often used along with breed/gene scrolls to be more effective. Arcane fire smells like a mixture of sulfur and pine.
I also started thinking about fire.

There are four main components of fire- heat, consistency, power, and range.

Heat is how hot it is, consistency is continuously breathing fire (which results in brightness), and power is the thickness of a flame-- a tiny burst of hot fire won't be as effective in battle-- and range, which is how long the blast of fire is.

Ice dragons, ironically, have one of the hottest flames and are fairly powerful. Out of battle, they generally use flames to melt ice to carve out dens. Thus, a common technique for blowing fire is to snort steam out of one's nostrils and then use short bursts of flame.

Earth dragons have very consistent and, thus, bright flame. They use fire to light their way. However, in battle earth dragons use powerful bursts of flame.

Fire dragons are the most in tune with their flame mechanism; fire dragons are (for the most part) the only dragons who can control if they are breathing fire that is powerful, heated, consistent, or with a long range.

Wind dragons have one of the most powerful and consistent flamed; on their natural terrain wind would blow out most dragons' flames. Although wind dragons use movement more than sound, the crackle of different fires are different messages through the wind.

Water dragons have less of a fire and more of a steam. Most water dragons prefer using powerful waves of water than rolling flame. However, some dragons can make something other than steam, but typically it's only exceptional quality is the consistency.

Shadow dragons have warm fires, and most flames are a dark purple no matter the heat due to a special chemical that creates shadow fire. Thus, fire is used for warmth rather than unneeded light.

Lightning dragons have the best combination of consistent and heated flames, used to build structures or melt down old metal.

Light dragons, characteristic to their name, have consistent and, thus, bright flames with a large range. Like shadow dragons, a chemical in their fire creates a consistent hue regardless of heat.

Nature dragons have the coldest fires but are quite powerful.

Plague dragons' fire looks very dangerous, but in reality it is in the colder range and not very powerful because one of the common diseases plague dragons have disables their flame mechanism to certain point.

Arcane dragons' fire is always some variation of light purple or pink. While it is not particularly useful on the battlefield, it can be concentrated to elicit chemical reactions and is often used along with breed/gene scrolls to be more effective. Arcane fire smells like a mixture of sulfur and pine.
1014.pngHark•he/him/his4440.png
-The Stormcatcher kind of reminds me of a businessman. idk why. Sorta like the secretive, no excuses kinda guy. He's really harsh to his employers. I don't imagine lighting dragons are the nicest, anyways.
In my head canon he's working for some higher power that no one really knows of. Maybe a demon of some sorts. He seems sort of sketchy to me.

Hoard
I think each 'clan' has their own storage, like a house. I think that Lighting dragons, with the power of electricity, have refrigerators and cool housing.

Dragons are like humans. Do humans even exist in this world? If so, they are equals. But I think different dragons act differently. Like Ridgebacks like social events and being around others, despite their spikes. Like dogs almost. Mirrors seem cat-like, they seem so graceful and they have silvery tongues to convince anyone of anything.

The Trading Post is in Dragonhome. And no, in my head canon the map is not completely true. I like to think that water dragons don't like to share their homelands with land dwellers and therefore the ocean is veiled in mystery still. No one really ventures into the Plague Lands for obvious reasons.

Dragons can talk. Each dragon has an accent depending on where they hail. Like Lighting dragons would have Persian accents, Nature dragons Polish etc...
Certain dragons have certain mating calls! Some don't have any at all, like Faes.

Familiars?
Just like pets.

Hm...I think if this was real stuff like this would be illegal. It is practiced all over the world. Hatchlings are kidnapped and sold to mysterious buys, dragons killed and their body parts put on the market...you get the point.

This is also illegal. Many argue it shouldn't, but because many of these experiments result in deformities, illnesses, and death, the practices of genening and 'scrolling dragons' is banned.

Lair layout? Ex: If you are water but you have Arcane dragons, is the lair half underwater and half aboveground? In a cove? A pocket of air beneath the waves?
This is a tricky one. Lightning dragons aren't friendly. They are one of the most secretive clan. They are tough, mean and lean. Not to mention wicked smart! oNt many outsiders are accepted into the clan, and not many want to join them. But sometimes things happen...someone has a baby with a Light dragon and whoo boy things get iffy.
The lair layout is underground. Dragons from different clans live with the lightning dragons. The Stormbringer has better things to do than waste gold making separate housing for other dragons.
-The Stormcatcher kind of reminds me of a businessman. idk why. Sorta like the secretive, no excuses kinda guy. He's really harsh to his employers. I don't imagine lighting dragons are the nicest, anyways.
In my head canon he's working for some higher power that no one really knows of. Maybe a demon of some sorts. He seems sort of sketchy to me.

Hoard
I think each 'clan' has their own storage, like a house. I think that Lighting dragons, with the power of electricity, have refrigerators and cool housing.

Dragons are like humans. Do humans even exist in this world? If so, they are equals. But I think different dragons act differently. Like Ridgebacks like social events and being around others, despite their spikes. Like dogs almost. Mirrors seem cat-like, they seem so graceful and they have silvery tongues to convince anyone of anything.

The Trading Post is in Dragonhome. And no, in my head canon the map is not completely true. I like to think that water dragons don't like to share their homelands with land dwellers and therefore the ocean is veiled in mystery still. No one really ventures into the Plague Lands for obvious reasons.

Dragons can talk. Each dragon has an accent depending on where they hail. Like Lighting dragons would have Persian accents, Nature dragons Polish etc...
Certain dragons have certain mating calls! Some don't have any at all, like Faes.

Familiars?
Just like pets.

Hm...I think if this was real stuff like this would be illegal. It is practiced all over the world. Hatchlings are kidnapped and sold to mysterious buys, dragons killed and their body parts put on the market...you get the point.

This is also illegal. Many argue it shouldn't, but because many of these experiments result in deformities, illnesses, and death, the practices of genening and 'scrolling dragons' is banned.

Lair layout? Ex: If you are water but you have Arcane dragons, is the lair half underwater and half aboveground? In a cove? A pocket of air beneath the waves?
This is a tricky one. Lightning dragons aren't friendly. They are one of the most secretive clan. They are tough, mean and lean. Not to mention wicked smart! oNt many outsiders are accepted into the clan, and not many want to join them. But sometimes things happen...someone has a baby with a Light dragon and whoo boy things get iffy.
The lair layout is underground. Dragons from different clans live with the lightning dragons. The Stormbringer has better things to do than waste gold making separate housing for other dragons.
1 2 3