Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | KGs Accents - Shiny New Imps
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 169 170
@Kryptographer
Hello if you're reprint Everbloom King let me know!
@Kryptographer
Hello if you're reprint Everbloom King let me know!
@WeyrLeader That gem ratio is super old in my original post, so I'd prefer 1:680 (but honestly, I don't care that much, so if that's all you have, then go for it)

@scheinusein Sure! I currently have Crystallized Dawn in stock, but Crystallized Sea will come in shortly, and I will send you it when I get it.

@Crumpet Yeah, it is in stock. You can send the payment whenever

@astroprojection Yeah, it would be 1200g (3 x 400)

@Nutflakez Yeah, send the CR!

@ElveraBasilisk Sure, or you can CR it. Whatever works

@Imani I have it in stock now! You can send me the payment, or set up a CR
@WeyrLeader That gem ratio is super old in my original post, so I'd prefer 1:680 (but honestly, I don't care that much, so if that's all you have, then go for it)

@scheinusein Sure! I currently have Crystallized Dawn in stock, but Crystallized Sea will come in shortly, and I will send you it when I get it.

@Crumpet Yeah, it is in stock. You can send the payment whenever

@astroprojection Yeah, it would be 1200g (3 x 400)

@Nutflakez Yeah, send the CR!

@ElveraBasilisk Sure, or you can CR it. Whatever works

@Imani I have it in stock now! You can send me the payment, or set up a CR
@Kryptographer

Oh, I thought Crystalguard Space would have skincent pricing? I've sent 1200g but let me know if I need to send more! Thank you!
@Kryptographer

Oh, I thought Crystalguard Space would have skincent pricing? I've sent 1200g but let me know if I need to send more! Thank you!
f2fhZ9G.png
@kryptographer I'm sorry but I really forgot about Crystalguard Space, and my interests have changed. But I'd like a copy of Mycelium Matters if it's possible :) and please put me on the general ping list, Thank you!
@kryptographer I'm sorry but I really forgot about Crystalguard Space, and my interests have changed. But I'd like a copy of Mycelium Matters if it's possible :) and please put me on the general ping list, Thank you!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Kryptographer do you have any copies of Crystallized Dawn available? I'd love to buy one!
@Kryptographer do you have any copies of Crystallized Dawn available? I'd love to buy one!
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@Kryptographer I'm still interested in Everbloom King if you still have any. Went to the AH to see if they were posted there and there is one up for 3000g!!! I sure hope you have copies left, but if you don't will you reprint again at some point?
@Kryptographer I'm still interested in Everbloom King if you still have any. Went to the AH to see if they were posted there and there is one up for 3000g!!! I sure hope you have copies left, but if you don't will you reprint again at some point?
@Jaypaw Sure thing! Send CR or PM for 400g @Mozzi Yeah, I have another copy @arach Yeah, I have a few handful left. They're 400g! @Fletchling No problem! [img]http://i.imgur.com/5sxxxHn.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jxt6IzJ.png[/img]
@Jaypaw Sure thing! Send CR or PM for 400g

@Mozzi Yeah, I have another copy

@arach Yeah, I have a few handful left. They're 400g!

@Fletchling No problem!
5sxxxHn.png
Jxt6IzJ.png
@Kryptographer Great! 400g right? I'll send a CR ^_^
@Kryptographer Great! 400g right? I'll send a CR ^_^
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@Kryptographer do you have a copy of crystalized dawn still available?
@Kryptographer do you have a copy of crystalized dawn still available?
@Kryptographer

Do you have a copy of warm feathers and/or crystalized dawn?
@Kryptographer

Do you have a copy of warm feathers and/or crystalized dawn?
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 169 170