Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Child Safety Measures
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 139 140
....*slowly looks at lair that has a bunch of ridgebacks* *looks at all of the newly hatched baby dragons* ...well. This won't do.
....*slowly looks at lair that has a bunch of ridgebacks* *looks at all of the newly hatched baby dragons* ...well. This won't do.
@Artsyheartsy feast your eyes on this
@Artsyheartsy feast your eyes on this
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif hatchery_button_v2_by_amaranthine_immortal-d9qm22x.pngcomshep_by_edelity-db0z4ky.pngfc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifnTbrA.gif aK5NZ.gif eqwXO.gifdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
[quote name="LuckyCat127" date=2016-05-15 04:56:45] [img]http://imgur.com/70vNrQg.png[/img] im dying. FR people are so weird and I love it. [/quote] This. Every day.
LuckyCat127 wrote on 2016-05-15:
70vNrQg.png
im dying. FR people are so weird and I love it.

This. Every day.
PyeohlG.png
Oh my God, look at that face
Oh my God, look at that face
I'm crying halp
I'm crying halp
firefull.png
snort
snort
[quote name="QueenParda" date=2016-05-14 09:39:26] WHO BROUGHT THIS BACK [/quote]
QueenParda wrote on 2016-05-14:
WHO BROUGHT THIS BACK
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
This is my Favorite
This is my Favorite
LWDw43p.png
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
Someone needs to Child-safe-ify Facaca. And Leaf. And- How many dangerous dragons do I have?!
Someone needs to Child-safe-ify Facaca. And Leaf. And- How many dangerous dragons do I have?!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 139 140