Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I hate couples..
Well... I am bitter again.. It didnt take too long either.. So yay.. I guess. I mean it was a brutal break up... so I guess it was inevitable. Im jealous. I mean why do they get to be happy when I always get left more broken than I already was?
Well... I am bitter again.. It didnt take too long either.. So yay.. I guess. I mean it was a brutal break up... so I guess it was inevitable. Im jealous. I mean why do they get to be happy when I always get left more broken than I already was?
I mean since you two broke up thats just one closer person until u find ur right one. (:

I feel you on that broken one, but what doesnt kill you makes u stronger . tbh theres pros and cons to being single or in a relationship.
I mean since you two broke up thats just one closer person until u find ur right one. (:

I feel you on that broken one, but what doesnt kill you makes u stronger . tbh theres pros and cons to being single or in a relationship.
Trust me things get better. I was having absolutely rubbish luck with men. I had been in 3 serious relationships of 3+ years each, and then each time either the guy would cheat on me or we'd simply just not have as much in common as we thought and fell out of love. Either way, it was terrible. Then after a really weird and long story, I bumped into someone I had had a crush on but never spoke to.. now two years later and we're engaged, living together, and very much in love.

It'll work out in the end, and like @clawskitt said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Trust me things get better. I was having absolutely rubbish luck with men. I had been in 3 serious relationships of 3+ years each, and then each time either the guy would cheat on me or we'd simply just not have as much in common as we thought and fell out of love. Either way, it was terrible. Then after a really weird and long story, I bumped into someone I had had a crush on but never spoke to.. now two years later and we're engaged, living together, and very much in love.

It'll work out in the end, and like @clawskitt said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
48vur6d.png
@Ambellina Being jealous will not solve anything! Just be patient!

You'll eventually find the one. All my past boyfriends broke out with me because apparently I was too "boring" for them.

And now, I have a really sweet guy and we are together for 5 years. We were just talking days ago about marriage, he said that once we'll get out of the most crappy country ever (China) he'll propose to me! :)

So don't despair! Keep searching for your true love! Search everywhere! You'll surely find him!

(Really, everywhere, I met my guy when I was in jail for vandalism)
@Ambellina Being jealous will not solve anything! Just be patient!

You'll eventually find the one. All my past boyfriends broke out with me because apparently I was too "boring" for them.

And now, I have a really sweet guy and we are together for 5 years. We were just talking days ago about marriage, he said that once we'll get out of the most crappy country ever (China) he'll propose to me! :)

So don't despair! Keep searching for your true love! Search everywhere! You'll surely find him!

(Really, everywhere, I met my guy when I was in jail for vandalism)