Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Rent a Mate
Finding the perfect mate for a dragon is a hard thing

Therefore I opened this thread

Here every user can offer their dragons to be rented by another user

I myself offer every dragon of my lair except for Aoi, my first one, to be rentable

But we also got three rules here:

1. It is forbidden to exalt the rented dragon! By giving you the dragon you want to rent we trust you that you will follow this rule and it would be very rude to ignore this rule and send the dragon, we raised with so many love, directely to serve the gods

2. All offsprings have to be named before they get exalted! None of us want the babys of their dragon to send away unnamed and without an identity. So give the dragons an identity before you send them to the gods

3. After you got the rented dragon, you have to return it once you hatch the nest!

And now happy renting :)
Finding the perfect mate for a dragon is a hard thing

Therefore I opened this thread

Here every user can offer their dragons to be rented by another user

I myself offer every dragon of my lair except for Aoi, my first one, to be rentable

But we also got three rules here:

1. It is forbidden to exalt the rented dragon! By giving you the dragon you want to rent we trust you that you will follow this rule and it would be very rude to ignore this rule and send the dragon, we raised with so many love, directely to serve the gods

2. All offsprings have to be named before they get exalted! None of us want the babys of their dragon to send away unnamed and without an identity. So give the dragons an identity before you send them to the gods

3. After you got the rented dragon, you have to return it once you hatch the nest!

And now happy renting :)
egg.gif
Bump
Bump
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

could i rent 'starstorm' please? c:
@AoiNoRyuu

could i rent 'starstorm' please? c:
@kinuu

She's ready in one day :)
@kinuu

She's ready in one day :)
egg.gif
@CarrotKat (don't mind me, I'm just pinging myself so I can find this when I have time)
@CarrotKat (don't mind me, I'm just pinging myself so I can find this when I have time)
gKdtKcs.pngrjEWctl.pngaErZVO8.pngBV3nYtR.pngMNB08Q2.pngQdG4C5F.pngO3fjxsS.png9fGWNGZ.pngyAA5giH.png
@AoiNoRyuu
Hey, can I rent Ieremiya?
@AoiNoRyuu
Hey, can I rent Ieremiya?
@RainWing

She's ready in 4 days
@RainWing

She's ready in 4 days
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
Thanks!
@AoiNoRyuu