Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Befriending a Raven
1 2 3
[quote name="Charoula" date=2016-05-29 07:41:27] For a minute I thought the title said breastfeeding. I'll see myself out. [/quote] o mg
Charoula wrote on 2016-05-29:
For a minute I thought the title said breastfeeding. I'll see myself out.
o mg
who up rising they flight
Yeah, ravens/crows are really intelligent bird, I got two crows and one magpie that always come back in my garden around the same time I wake up because they know I'll feed them what meat that the cats and dog didn't eat. I always recongnize the bigger one because he's missing a leg
Yeah, ravens/crows are really intelligent bird, I got two crows and one magpie that always come back in my garden around the same time I wake up because they know I'll feed them what meat that the cats and dog didn't eat. I always recongnize the bigger one because he's missing a leg
h
awww ;3;
awww ;3;
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
i thought this was going to be a raven cycle meme and i was was sorely disappointed
i thought this was going to be a raven cycle meme and i was was sorely disappointed
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="Neverland" date=2016-05-29 07:49:50] Oh you are lucky :D i am not trying to befriend our ravens because they are over dominated and eat our chicken >:[ but I got an Sea Eagle friend [wild] he broke his wing and we had to help him, now he brings dead mouse and fish.... And he loves bananas [/quote] @neverland that is so cool! wait....ravens eat chickens?
Neverland wrote on 2016-05-29:
Oh you are lucky :D i am not trying to befriend our ravens because they are over dominated and eat our chicken >:[ but I got an Sea Eagle friend [wild] he broke his wing and we had to help him, now he brings dead mouse and fish.... And he loves bananas
@neverland
that is so cool!
wait....ravens eat chickens?
@nettlesplash

Hmm, maybe you and the raven were friends in your last life? ;)
@nettlesplash

Hmm, maybe you and the raven were friends in your last life? ;)
OjYCOIV.png
And lol our avatars are almost alike 8>
And lol our avatars are almost alike 8>
OjYCOIV.png
@Nettlesplash
Not grown up chicken, but when chicks are not watched by mothers they catch them :( currently we dont have new chicks but its almost summer they will hatch soon! You are so lucky to get attention from a raven even if id run around like crazy and scream *beep beep beep* they would ignore...
@Nettlesplash
Not grown up chicken, but when chicks are not watched by mothers they catch them :( currently we dont have new chicks but its almost summer they will hatch soon! You are so lucky to get attention from a raven even if id run around like crazy and scream *beep beep beep* they would ignore...
@Nettlesplash
@Nettlesplash
Well, I've never befriended a raven, but reading about this reminds me of the time I made friends with a baby squirrel! I was staying at my grandparents cottage in the middle of nowhere, and found it hiding from mine and my grandparents' dogs. After I "saved" it from them, it wouldn't leave me alone. It climbed up a tree then jumped onto my shirt then curled up in my hand. Sweetest little thing. :3

It followed me around constantly for two/three days! When I went to sleep it would wait outside for me and everything. I was like twelve at the time and honestly I really, really wanted to keep it as a pet... but my grandparents said it would chew wires and stuff, so I had to take it into the forest and let it go. Damn, that was so sad.

Yeah, that was about six years ago! But I don't think I'll ever forget it. It was just so cute!

I love ravens too... well, I love all crows, really. Jackdaws and rooks are pretty sweet too. I might have to try and befriend a few once I move to somewhere where I have a proper garden. :D
Well, I've never befriended a raven, but reading about this reminds me of the time I made friends with a baby squirrel! I was staying at my grandparents cottage in the middle of nowhere, and found it hiding from mine and my grandparents' dogs. After I "saved" it from them, it wouldn't leave me alone. It climbed up a tree then jumped onto my shirt then curled up in my hand. Sweetest little thing. :3

It followed me around constantly for two/three days! When I went to sleep it would wait outside for me and everything. I was like twelve at the time and honestly I really, really wanted to keep it as a pet... but my grandparents said it would chew wires and stuff, so I had to take it into the forest and let it go. Damn, that was so sad.

Yeah, that was about six years ago! But I don't think I'll ever forget it. It was just so cute!

I love ravens too... well, I love all crows, really. Jackdaws and rooks are pretty sweet too. I might have to try and befriend a few once I move to somewhere where I have a proper garden. :D
1 2 3